Gatorbait11 is offline New Member

2 Quick Questions Plz Respond!

Hey I have two really quick questions.

1. I am going to start running 50mg anapolon today. I heard that for the first couple of days it's important to take half a tablet before working up to the full 50mg. Is this true or should i just start out with the whole tablet.

2. Steroids and Amphetamines. I take 20mg of adderall daily for studying and I was wondering what effect amphetamines will have on my cycle and if i should stop taking them? I noticed that after my last test/winny cycle, i maintained the weight for several months after the end of the cycle and then started shredding rapidly once i started taking the adderall.
    Thanks!

bump

ok....i should have done research on the adderall part b4 i asked. But seriously, is anapolon something i should slowly buildup to my max dosage or can i just take an even dosage throughout my cycle.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you should be taking test with the anadrol ...

if you're including test in your cycle, then just start the drol at 25 mg every morning, and 25 mg every night, and run it for however long you decide... probably for the first 4 weeks of your cycle.

good luck.

thanks alot for the info....I'm expecting the anadrol along with the test to turn me into giant bag of water. My supplier says the anapolon are better for you than regular anadrol 50, but the research i've done says they are both oxymethalone based. Should I expect any difference between the anapolon and drol?

Thread Information