Thread: Interested

modelboy is offline New Member

Interested

This is my first post!!!!
    I am looking to start a good cycle for mass and strength.... what should I look into? Any suggestions would be apperciated!

Thanks!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Give us your age, stats, and any other info you can think of.

Terinox

i am 20, 5'10', 160, basically the average joe that has reached my peak naturally......

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Def. check that post out, it's really good. Well done Sk

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    am 20, 5'10', 160, basically the average joe that has reached my peak naturally......
    I doubt you have reached you natural peak. How long have you been training?
    Ms Figure

i have been training for the past few years on and off... a few months ago i have started training very intense... i can't gain weight and I can't gain any more mass..... My strenght increases but without mass or weight increase..... any help? Any supplements I should try? I have been on weight gainer/protein shakes for months now and no increase.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    ok bro ms f is right, give me you diet, training split and present sups and we can knock something up, I would always say wait until its really nec to take gear.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Well I can tell you this, you have only been training for a couple of months so you won't see any astounding results. I was training for about 5 years off and on, went from 130lbs to about 165. That's 35 lbs in 5 years! Sad. Anyways, I didn't start hitting it consistantly <---- Consistantly would be the key here--- 'till about 2 years ago. I would have to say that I'm a mean ass hard gainer, can't gain shit. I changed up my diet and eat about 8 meals a day, I'm at 205 now. I know if my nutrition isn't right I will lost weight and fast! My girlfriends hate that shit, last vacation I lost 15lbs in a little over 2 weeks. Took me 3 months to gain it back.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    5'10 160, Bro i would train naturally for another few years. You'de be suprised the great results that can be achieved with a great training routine and supplementation. Give it some time and youll see. Good Luck.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    strength usually peaks around 25 and speed around 18-20 so there you have it try a few more years. EAT TRAIN and then come back.

Thread Information