Thread: How Long Now???

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

How Long Now???

I am just looking for personal results on the legnth of time it took for your Stacks to start kicking in. I am 5 weeks strong now at:
    1-3 :300mgs EQ/ 300mgs Cyp
    4-now: 400mgs EQ/ 400mgs Cyp
    I am seeing a little gains in strenth but no visable gains in appearance

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it should start working now although those doses are pretty low, the test should be higher than the eq. I would do 500mg test 400mg eq

I have heard conflicting stories on frontloading, so I figured I would start out low and work up. I guess I live and learn huh? Any thoughts on hammering in a couple of Deca shots for a couple of weeks until the EQ and Cyp really kick in? the only reason I ask is because I have a vial of Deca waiting for my next cycle and I know it will kick in within a week or so.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    leave the deca out till your next cycle.... it take just as long to kick in as the EQ and test

Solrock is offline Member
    I would leave the deca out, and up my doses. CPT has it right, 500mg test, 400mg EQ is pretty standard and tends to yield good results, especially if it is your first cycle.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    I have heard conflicting stories on frontloading, so I figured I would start out low and work up. I guess I live and learn huh? Any thoughts on hammering in a couple of Deca shots for a couple of weeks until the EQ and Cyp really kick in? the only reason I ask is because I have a vial of Deca waiting for my next cycle and I know it will kick in within a week or so.
    I actually think the deca takes longer to kick in. I would def. leave it out and use it for the next cycle. Your not going to see major gains on deca in a week or so, its not dbol , or prop....

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I would look at your diet first and then your workout routine second. You see its not how much you inject its what you do with it that counts.

My diet is fairly clean. I am trying to take in as many cals per day as I can, I am not too worried about putting on some BF I am mainly concerned about gaining mass. This isn't my first cycle, but it is the first cycle I have done with education under me. The only thing I do not get enough of is water, but from what I have read, water shouldn't inhibit my gains.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    what are your stats and how many g's of protein/ calories do you get in a day?

I am 6'2 , 217lbs now, and have about 17% BF. I am getting about 225-250g's of Protien/day with about 3500 cals. with this in mind, I should be seeing something right?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    The health benefits of water are just too numerous to go without mention. Drinking water for health and especially for our purpose, building muscle is a very important topic and shouldn't be neglected.

Water is the most critical nutrient for health, growth, and development. Water is also the most abundant nutrient in the body, not to mention the most important.

The importance of drinking water for health and building muscle cannot be overstated. Without enough water and other fluids, you'll die within the week.

Although water does not provide energy in the same way carbohydrates and fat do, it plays a very important role in energy transformation.

Water is the medium in which all energy reactions take place. Therefore, you need to drink a lot of water for health, stamina, fuel, and building muscle.

Drinking water for health is an important aspect of building muscle. Why? Water is everywhere in your body, sort of like a river flowing through your arteries, veins, and capillaries carrying nutrients to your cells and transporting waste out of the body.

Water basically fills every space in your body and helps form the structures of protein and glycogen.

Drinking water for health- Muscle and water

In order to move muscle, you need water. Muscle is considered an active tissue and water is found in the highest concentrations in active tissue.

If your body is dehydrated, chances are you're not going to have a very productive weight lifting session. Why? Your muscles are deprived of electrolytes.

Muscles are controlled by nerves. The electrical stimulation of nerves and contraction of muscles are the result of the exchange of electrolyte minerals dissolved in water. It's essential that you drink water for health and building muscle.

Without enough water, your muscles are not getting enough electrolytes. Muscle strength and control are weakened. If you want to build muscle, than you must keep your body well hydrated.

Water also helps out with the lubrication of your joints. Water is an ingredient in the makeup of the synovial fluid, which is the lubricating fluid between your joints.

If your weight lifting diet is lacking in water, even for a brief period, less fluid is available to protect these areas.

As you add more weight and stress to your body, the demands from weight lifting on the joints will increase. Adequate protective fluid is essential for optimum performance and to give longer life to your joints. Believe me, once your joints go, its never the same.

Drinking water for health- how much water do you need

You need a minimum 8 to 12 cups of water per day and even more to replace the fluid you lose during exercise. Depending on your size and perspiration rate, you lose about four cups of water per hour of exercise.

If you are working out in a mild climate, you are probably losing about 4 to 8 cups of water through perspiration.

If you are working out in a hot climate, you can easily lose a lot more and therefore, dehydrate very quickly. If you don't replenish your fluid loss during exercise, you will tire very quickly and your performance will be poor.

If you don't replenish after exercise, your performance on the following days will suffer.

Drinking water for health- beware of the warning signs of dehydration

-Sore throat, dry cough, and a hoarse voice are all signs of dehydration

-Check your urine. Should be odorless and relatively clear. If it's golden or deep color with a strong odor, you're dehydrated and you need more water

-A burning sensation in your stomach can be a sign of dehydration

-Muscle cramps may also be a sign of dehydration

-Fatigue

-Headache

-Dry skin

-Cold feet and hands

Drinking water for health- best sources of water

Drinking water for health and building muscle must come from clean sources. The easiest way to get water is right from your faucet. But reports of contaminated tap water are of concern to many people, including me.

The water in some areas contains contaminants such as chlorine, pesticides, lead, fluoride, mercury, viruses and other harmful substances.

A good move is to buy a water purifier, which filters lead and other contaminants from tap water. Some filters attach right onto the tap , others can be installed as part of an entire water system.

There are other systems such as reverse osmosis drinking water systems that you may want to investigate for better quality of drinking water. Regardless of what type water you drink for health, be sure to drink 8 to 12 cups or more fluids you need daily to stay well hydrated.

Drinking water for health- water schedule

You need to drink water for health at regular intervals regardless if your thirsty or not. Keeping well hydrated is a must if you want to build muscle.

Drinking water for health and building muscle is just too important and the benefits cannot be overstated.

Drink at least two cups of water upon awaking. Your body is in a dehydrated state after a long sleep and needs water. To ensure that you are getting enough fluids throughout the day, drink 8 to 12 cups of water throughout the day.

Drinking water for health-Before exercise

Drink at least 2 cups of water two to three hours before exercise and 1 cup of water immediately before exercise. In very hot or cold temperatures, you will need even more water, usually 2 cups immediately before exercise.

Drinking water for health-During exercise

Drink one cup of water for every 15 minutes of exercise and more in extreme temperatures. Make regular water breaks a part of your training.

Drinking water for health-After exercise

Drink 2 to 3 cups of water within two hours after exercise. Continue to drink and additional 30 to 50 percent more fluid for the next 3 to 4 hours.

It is very important that drink water for health and that you keep your body well hydrated. Even a small, temporary shortage of water can impair your body's functions. If your muscles become dehydrated by only a small fraction, you lose a certain amount of contractile strength and speed.

Water balance is a very important aspect for building muscle and the maintenance of good health.

The benefits of drinking water for health and building muscle are just too numerous to point out.

Remember to drink a lot of water for health and building muscle!!

j-big, that was very informative. thank you very much for your time. I am currently dirnking about 10-12 cups of water/ day, but after reading that other members drink about 1 to 1.5 gallons/ day I thought I wasn't drinking enough. I am getting good workouts in with my water intake, and I am urinating clear everytime but the morning, so I figured I was doing okay.

Thread Information