Lily Nichols is offline New Member

Looking for cycle and stack info.

Hey guys...thanks for all your responses to my question yesterday. I'm back with a couple more questions from my husband. As I said, he's a newbie to steroids (as I am) and is currently on the 7th week of his first cycle (Deca Durabolin and Sustanon 250). We have been, and are, doing a lot of research to try to get the best (and safest) regimen. We really appreciate all the help we can get.

Hey guys...I'm 6 ft tall, 190 lbs and would like to figure out what's the best cycle for me. I'm looking to reach 250 lbs and a lean 220 for the Mr. Philippines contest. I'm not in a rush and am willing to take the appropriate amount of time to reach my goals.

I'm currently in my 7th week of a Deca Durabolin and Sustanon 250 cycle.

I've heard about Dianabol , Winstrol and Primonolan and am considering them for cycle 2. Where can I get information for the best cycle and stack for me?

Would also like to know if it's true that one needs to work out 30 minutes after injection roids.

THanks a lot!

Yaz

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think to continue to gain mass he is on the right gear. I would use test at 500mg a week, deca at 400 mg a week, and possibly some dbol . He needs to run PCT after each cycle and restore his HPTA function. The most important factors are still going to be diet and workouts. He needs to pack in the food and lift heavy.

palequail is offline Banned
    You got some hard work ahead of you to get to 250...but I'm sure it can be done...You don't have to work out 30 mins after injecting....due to esters on drugs it takes time for them to be released into your system...

Lily Nichols is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. How about workout durations? How often should I lift? I'm currently doing 4 to 5 times a week -- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday's off (sometimes) Thursday and Friday; rest during the weekend.

Yaz

Thread Information