beefydragon is offline Member

Unhappy Easy Exhaustion while on Cycle?

Hi Folks,

Is it normal to be exhausted while on a cycle? When I first started this past weekend, I was high on energy! But started yesterday I've noticed my energy level begins to drop again... and there are times I felt extremely sleepy... (at my meetings, etc...) Any clues guys?

I'm currently on Test-E 500MG and Deca 300MG. Thanks!

-J Mo

skii96 is offline Member
    Yep your body is screaming for more sleep for it to grow....i try to sleep 10 hrs a day!

Julio2254 is offline New Member
    Also a lot of times there's insomnia associated with steroids which would obviously lead to being tired all day.

try getting more sleep or supplementing with caffeine9alot of it but you can compensate by taking in more calories)

sometimes before a PL meet i feel so tired, but caffeine/ephedra puts me right on my toes.

beefydragon is offline Member
    i would love to take in more calories... the thing is that i'm not sure if the additional calories would make me gain weight (i mean fat wise). it's been quite difficult to consume 470g of protein since I weight about 235. In turn I end up eating more protein and leaving out the carbs so i can fit all that stuff...

ps. this is my first cycle and never done it in the past. since i hate doing cardio, how many calories should i consume a day?

Thread Information