5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

Spring Break and crossing the border !!!

I am a newbie to this fourm so please don't be too harsh on me for stupid questions . A buddy of mine is planning on flying down to acapolco mexico for spring break.. He wants to make a big purchase while he is down there.. hes wondering what the best way to get the amps and pills back across the us border would be.. he wanted to mail the shippment but I didn't think that was a good idea.. What do you guys think would be the best way of getting this stuff back across the border?? Also how long does mexican mail take to arrive in the us if we were to go that way?? He is also worried about if he got caught what would be the consiquences?? Would he go to mexican jail or us jail??? All info would be greatly apperciated ...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    First off...notice the "search" button - post when you can't find an answer.

He won't go to Mexican jail for purchasing it over there - it's legal. If x-tasy was legal here, they'd sell it in the pharmacy - get it ?

And about the rest of your ?'s....shoot me PM and I'll answer them there...doesn't need to be discussed on an open thread.

Thanks key.. anyone else feel free to pm me if they got a way of helping me out .. thanks for the quick response ..

solid90062 is offline Member
    Key is the man! He helped me with my stupid questions!

Needleman is offline Banned
    OOOOOO, Acapulco lots of hot sernoritas down there... Why not have one of them take it across the boarder for yeah...
    Bet, for a peso they'd do anything.... haha

just jokin.

Just wish I was going with him .. Hes 270 pounds and im 185 .. Who do you think they would check first?? .. Just told him not to wear his world gym tanktop when going through customs..

Thread Information