jmiro is offline Associate Member

If your going to mexico it never hurts to bring this...

a big ass gun under your jacket
    The pharmacist will be intimidated, and wont give you fake shit. Just keep it kinda hidden and let him be aware that your mean muthafuck!ng business. I hate getting giippped by those fuckers south of the border. dont mess with a gearheads' cash!
    p.s. also keeps your car safe. insurance doesnt cover dick in mexico.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails If your going to mexico it never hurts to bring this...-gun.jpg  

solid90062 is offline Member

Talking

however when u're smuggling your gear back strapped to your leg and you try to remove it in your car after u have crossed the border you will inexorably shoot off your dick!

Btw nice shorts...your girl pick those out for you?

forgot to add: never carry a conceiled weapon when crossing the border always have proper documenation for you side arm and never threaten to use it just hint. be subtle.
    AND yes my girlfriend insists that I wear shorts, (eventhough theya re a little tight from 20 lbs of muscle) they bring out my flamengo calves. I weigh 225 and those calves are my fucking nemesis!@

solid90062 is offline Member
    try a calf inject...my friend said they worked for him...DOesnt sound pleasant to me

The Iron Game Guest
    "If your going to mexico it never hurts to bring this..."

Actually being technical it will do more harm than good. Try intimidating them they will just let the border and cops know you are carrying then you are double fucked. Not a good idea to intimidate pharmacists at all, if you know what you are doing you will never get a fake.

Peace

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You show them that, they'll show you their AK.

All I know is if I worked at a pharmacy down there, and a guy walked in with a gun. I would do one of two things.

1. Get a rabid dog to attack the guy with the gun.

2. Wait till you get to the very front of the border line, and start shouting "He has steroids , He has steroids!!!!"

But that's just what I'D do.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I don't know anything about international gun transport, but I carry my gun whereever I can do so legally. No post offices or banks, but i even carry it in grocery stores. People sometimes ask why? I say why the fuck not? It's concealed so there is no intimidation factor, I just like not getting robbed!

stevie is offline Junior Member
    lol... crazy americans

this is how all the canadians stereotype you guys are gun totin' maniacs!!

Not only Americans Stevie

I like to carry around a gun as well. A couple of them as a matter of fact. They're called thunder and lightning and no one has ever dared try to rob me. They're attached to the ends of each shoulder. Never had a problem crossing a border yet. Don't even need a permit.

testonon250 is offline Banned
    Most people shoot first as questions later!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Diesel
    where I am, you show it, it had better be coming out and getting used or you will be a dead white boy.
    My thought exactly and I can't imagine TJ is a better area than suburban So Cal. Plus I hear Mexican jails are nice this time of year. If the federalies don't just shoot you on site you can tell me first hand what their like

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs down

do not carry a gun across the border. period...

Why do you feel the need to carry a gun? Does it make you feel comfortable?
    In a grocery store man, C'Mon... I realize there are bad areas everywhere but where I am, you show it, it had better be coming out and getting used or you will be a dead white boy.

Diesel,
    this has nothing to do with aas, but it's something I feel strongly about so i'll talk anyway. I feel the need to carry the gun, because most armed robbers/murderers/badguys have them too. Why give up an advantage like that? Why carry in a grocery store? yeah, you're right, you are JUST grocery shopping. But how often do you think the bad guys say: wait, lets not fuck with that guy, he's just shopping for groceries. the point is, I have a constitutional (theres that darn word again!) right to carry a gun, and I intend to take advantage of that right. No, i don't have the gun to make me a "big man" because I already am much bigger than most people. I also would never even pull the gun out unless there was the eminent threat of grievous bodily harm or death to me or someone I care about. I don't have it as an edge in shit talking downtown. Thats the law. Lastly, i carry concealed, legally, and noone can see the gun. So the chances of me becoming a dead white boy for having the gun is slim. And how many places do i go where some thug is going to shoot me in the back just because i was there, white, with a gun??? I stay away from shitholes like that! My dad and brother have both carried for YEARS and they are very much alive white boys.
    peace

oh and like big kev says...

Don't carry over the border. When any officer of the law asks whether or not you have a gun in the car, you have to be honest, or risk losing your right to carry (go to jail). So, when you are coming back over with aas in your car, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, you're going to have to claim the gun to the border officers. Then they think...hmmm...why would this guy be going down here with a gun? well whatever the reason may be, i'm now going to tear his car apart! If i were to go to Mexico, i would be as inconspicuous as possible. Period.

p.s.-gun laws are a bitch to understand effectively, how much have you truly researched to find out about the laws regarding international handgun transport. You can't even take it from state to state in the us in some places. (none in washington or n.y.c.)

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Guns??? Yeah, whatever! I take it you're interested in a big guy named Jose giving in to you in the o-ring in a 6x8 foot prison cell? Mexicans aren't stupid and most of them aren't criminals. If I was Mexican I'd call the policia in a second if some paranoid tourist tried to threaten me. Some people are ALL talk.

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    All you have to be is nice and educated. Being nice will get you farther than anyone who is not. Being educated will ensure you get the gear and the real thing. The thing you need to remember, you are trying to build a relationship with your source!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Wow, this is a good one. I would love to be caught up in Mex with a pistol so I could be thrown into a Mex jail and be ass raped by Julio and the gang. I remember when we used to go partying in Mex and we would get taxed by the feds over there for pissing in public, twice. Charged us about $40-50. Then one time drinking in public, that cost $30 and a spilled beer. Another time they beat the shit out of my friends for starting a brawl, let us go though! We were so happy just to take the ass whooping they gave us. Ahh yes, as soon as my friend gets out of county jail in a few weeks we are all planning another trip to celebrate his release. (Off the subject but it was for DUI).

Enjoy your anal ass raping in Mex.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Man, if you're gonna bring a gun to mexico, then you should just take all their gear and leave.
    If you do that you don't have to worry about fakes, because you stoled it ALL

sorry for all the controversy, I never intended this post to be taken seriously. Most people dont even own a weapon let alone carry it around. I just posted it because Im sick of seeing so many people getting scammed. The best advice I can give you is before you go down there print out as many puictures and descriptions as you can of the gear your buying and you should be fine. I speak spanish fluently so that also helps, and always always nagg and negotiate to a better price especially with cash deals.

justins82 is offline New Member
    u'll get ur piece stolen and used on u if ur not careful

Thread Information