Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

ECA ?? How much??

I am gonna go do a cycle and throw in some ECA/Cynomel. I know how to dose the cynomel. How much with the ECA and how many times a day. I am gonna buy each product sepereately, cuz its cheaper that way. I weigh about 165, gonna go on a Deca /Prop, so what doses should i take of the ephedrine, caffine, adn aspirin. Should i run a certain schedule?? Like two on, two off. Any info would be great, thanks

ulter is offline Associate Member
    If you are dead set on using ECA then start with 2 and work your way up. After two weeks your should switch to clen and do that for 2 weeks. That said, NYC is a better choice than ECA.

Pwrlftr is offline Banned

ECA

ECA is easy and cheaper to make yourself:

200 mgs of Caffeine
    20 mgs of Ephedrine
    300 mgs of Aspirin

Dose 3 times/day EVENLY throughout the day.

For a real easy way to learn to cycle ECA with Clenbuterol and/or Cytomel , read this article:

http://www.stacksandweights.com/page9.html

Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Go two weeks with the eca then I'd change to clen . I find eca gives me more energy but clen burns more fat I suspect.

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    Great, thanks guyz.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Start low and work your way up. When on, I take as much as I can hadle without my hands shaking too much. I start with 2 and in 2-3 hours I add 2 more. I do this until 5 pm and do not take any until the next morning. From their I add 1 until I cant take it. No more than 4 at a time up to 3-4 times a day.

Like I said though start off low.

The 2 weeks on 2 weeks on theory seems to work also but if you do not have clen ECA will be fine. There are some new studies out that show ECA works even better after 12 weeks of use.

The following was posted on EF by Superfrk

ECA longer use = better results
    ECA longer use = better results
    By: Superfrk

The magical secret to getting the most out of an ECA stack is to actually down regulate the bata1 and bata2 receptors. Now that I have your interest peaked let me explain from start to finish.

Most cells and organs contain andrengergic receptors. After about 4 weeks of taking an ECA stack some hormones such as thyroid hormone are actually increased. This increase helps ECA to burn fat, but after about 12 weeks theromgenesis will actually increase to an even higher level while thyroid hormone will actually decrease.

What is happening is that the bata1 and bata2 receptors are becoming resistant to the stimulation caused by the ephedrine use. The body has many different feedbacks some have negative effects while others can have positive effects. In this case it is a positive effect, it was reported in 1995 by researchers that when the bata1 and bata2 receptors down regulate that another thermogenic receptor the bata4 receptor which is human specific will take over. If all human and animal testing holds true then by down regulating the bata1 and bata2 receptors you will increase the number of true fat burning receptors in the body.

There you have it, the most effective way to increase results from an ECA stack.

Good luck
    Nautica
    Last edited by nautica; 01-28-2002 at 10:01 PM.

N'TENSE is offline New Member
    Your 165 pounds!, why you worrying about taking a fat burning stack?

Thread Information