Thread: Proline Tren?

Zues is offline Associate Member

Proline Tren?

My guy says hes gonna carry tren soon, which I'm dying to try. He said its 100mg a ml and is a 20ml bottle by a company called proline. My question is, has anyone ever heard of this company, do they make tren in that kind of dose and bottle, and if so has anyone ever used it and how were your results? Also how well will tren work if instead taken w/ bulking steroids like test cyp and deca as far as mass gains are concerned?

Make your own....U will know whats in it and makin it is easier than using a microwave...trust me Check out the lab

Peter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    My guy says hes gonna carry tren soon, which I'm dying to try. He said its 100mg a ml and is a 20ml bottle by a company called proline. My question is, has anyone ever heard of this company, do they make tren in that kind of dose and bottle, and if so has anyone ever used it and how were your results? Also how well will tren work if instead taken w/ bulking steroids like test cyp and deca as far as mass gains are concerned?
    Proline is a great company with top notch products. I would never take tren without any kind of test though.
    -Pete

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    from what i hear from everyone its one of the best UG labs out, i will find out soon my next cycle is all proline and yes they make 100mg/20ml as well as 200mg/10ml

B-BOY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dIeSeL_225
    from what i hear from everyone its one of the best UG labs out, i will find out soon my next cycle is all proline and yes they make 100mg/20ml as well as 200mg/10ml
    you got it bro, one of the best UG labs out, have used many products from proline, you can't go wrong, and priced very well.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Well I found out some of the other products proline makes. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. 500mg/ml enanthate and tren /prop combo. Alot of this stuff seems too good to be true. So before I try it what other products from proline have you guys used and how were your results?

Thread Information