fastbalej is offline New Member

i have a few questions..

whats up, im 18.. ive been working out for about a year now.. very strong and big for my age.. i wanna juice to gain about 15-20 pounds of thick muscle.. i was doing sustanon t400 for like 3 weeks, but i stopped cuz i wanted to gain another 15 pounds natural first.. and ive done that now.. wat u guys think i shud do.. and is it true pills are more harsh on ur body then injections..? thankyou

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    hey bro you need to research and research some more and you will realize that your body is still to young for AS. Stick around for a couple more years and keep growing naturally! You will be glad you did!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    dont do steroids yet, you're too young... thats what everyone on this board will tell you, and they're right. you can gain alot more naturally.

sust and t400 are two different things, they're both testerone but different mixes of different esters.

pills are much harsher on your body (liver) because they are 17aa, which means they are made to withstand ingestion/digestion in your stomach without losing the active ingredient, and are metabolized through your liver... you can do alot of damage to a young liver by using 17aa's.

seriously stay off the gear for a few more years and gain naturally and then consider if steroids are the right move. you wont be sorry if you wait.

by the way, i started steroids at 16 and my only deeper regret is leaving the greatest girl ive ever met. i f*cked up my liver with 17aa's, my test levels are all off, and my seratonin levels are probably depleted for life. this isnt me just preaching what i've read, i lived it, and trust me, it sucks to make this mistake...

peace,
    MC
    Last edited by monstercojones; 03-18-2004 at 07:14 PM.

fastbalej is offline New Member
    thx guys

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, the first answer youre going to get from all the members is youre to young to be doing steroids . They are right. Doing steroids at your age can cause permanent damage to nerves, muscularity, growth plates, chemical balance, and testosterone production. All because your system has not yet leveled out it's own chemical makeup. It's own test production and genetic makeup. You could possibly hinder growth spurts you are still due.

On the other hand since you already have experience steroids. My best advice is stay away from sustanon due to the spikes in testosterone levels it causes. It is a multi-ester testosterone that is not meant for novice users despite the common rumors and liked usage among the gym guys. Most of them are not aware of the idea of keeping your test levels stable.

Point of a cycle is proper administration keeping a consistant plasma or test level through a cycle and reaching a full saturation phase and holding it there as long as possible thus proper gains and less side affects. Go with a test like Enanthate or Cypionate only. Dont bother with anything else. Not even deca . Stay with a synthetic testosterone that mimics your own and causes the same male characteristics. Atleast until you reach a proper age and gain experience through usage.

but...bottom line is your to young and you should try naturally

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by fastbalej
    whats up, im 18.. ive been working out for about a year now.. very strong and big for my age.. i wanna juice to gain about 15-20 pounds of thick muscle.. i was doing sustanon t400 for like 3 weeks, but i stopped cuz i wanted to gain another 15 pounds natural first.. and ive done that now.. wat u guys think i shud do.. and is it true pills are more harsh on ur body then injections..? thankyou

palequail is offline Banned
    everyone pretty much covered that one.

Thread Information