G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Does this cycle look ok or too complicated?

This is a cycle my "friend" wants to go on next. Stats are 6' 205lbs (on the 4th week of a 10 week classic Dbol Sus Deca cycle) low bf% and will be 3'rd cycle.

------------Sustonon---Deca---Primo---Winny----Anavar ---Clomid-----
    1-----------500---------400----------------------------------------------------
    2-----------500---------400----------------------------------------------------
    3-----------500---------400----------------------------------------------------
    4-----------500---------400----------------------------------------------------
    5-----------500---------400-----------------------40 ED-------------------
    6-----------500---------300-----200------50EOD--40 ED-------------------
    7-----------250---------300-----200------50EOD--40 ED-------------------
    8-----------250---------200-----200------50EOD--40 ED-------------------
    9--------------------------------300------50EOD--40 ED------------------
    10-------------------------------300------50EOD--40 ED-------------------
    11----------------------------------------50EOD--40 ED------------------
    12---------------------------------------------------------------150 ED------
    13----------------------------------------------------------------100 ED-------
    14-----------------------------------------------------------------50 ED-------

Probably asking why the F#@k is Sus and Deca being stopped at week 8. I'm trying to plan this one so that Clomid therapy can be started as soon as possible, half life for Sus and Deca is 3 weeks, Primo is 2 weeks and for Winny I think it's 8 hours so Clomid can start almost right after last Winny.

I'm also wondering if the Primo should be taken out or kept in. I just didn't want to run the Anavar and Winny alone.

I'm trying to keep everything under a gram also so that's why my doses are tapered when I added Primo.

Well let me know what your thoughts are on this, thanks.

G
    Last edited by G Child; 01-27-2002 at 02:22 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd drop the anavar . Don't need more than one oral at once. Otherwise it looks damn good. Primo probably ain't going to help much, save it for a bridge or for a cutter with the anavar.

I'm sure others will have other opinions, and guess what. . .good. That is MO. Take it for what it's worth.

As always PP, I appreciate your wonderful input!

The Iron Game Guest
    personally id drop the winny and go with the anavar but ya have no problems keeping both in there. At least one study shows anavar to benefit damaged livers. Use the winny 25mgs daily if you can instead of 50 eod. Possibly move the winny or anavar forward otherwise results will take long to start showing and ya could get dissapointed

good luck on the cycle bro

As long as you tell me how to use it at 25mg ED, I have 50mg Zambons, planned on drinking them. I wanted this to be more of a cutting cycle also, that's why the Winny. Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Basically you gotta suck up half a cc, shoot it in your mouth, and swallow. As far as the remaining .5cc of winny, im thinking your best bet is to suck the rest up in the syringe and just let sit in the pin for a day.

Anyone else have any other ideas how to store winny for that day? I mean, it shouldn't make much of a difference as long it doesn't get contaminated.

But if you put it in the pin, it might 'settle' and be quite hard to push out. So, we'll see if IG or someone can shed some light on this, but on the information I have collected, that is what I would do.

Sweet, sounds good to me. I remember one of my boys had Sus in a syringe for about 4 days and he was ok.

solid90062 is offline Member
    I dont know a whole lot...but that looked like a bitching cutting cycle to me

Thread Information