Thread: IP labs opinion

ChrisB is offline Junior Member

IP labs opinion

I want to know what the ones that have used them before feel about their quality?
    Most interested in your opinions on their dbol 50 mg tabs. Thanks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What from I hear, IP is crap.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    I've heard the oils are not so good, but the tabs are somewhat better.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Too many Bros have the same opinion of them, not good, for me to even think about plunking down my hard earned cash with them

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB
    I want to know what the ones that have used them before feel about their quality?
    Most interested in your opinions on their dbol 50 mg tabs. Thanks.
    I've used a few of his products, mainly cause they were free , as far as dbol , it works it's just real underdosed, if your gonna take it, make sure you take 2.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    His dbol tabs were really good 2 years ago..but now I can't say their the same.
    Stay away from his oils.
    Winny tabs are the only IP tabs i'd use again...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i've said it before and ill say it again, id rather inject/drink camel piss than IP's gear. (from personal experience)

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    His dbol tabs were really good 2 years ago..but now I can't say their the same.
    Stay away from his oils.
    Winny tabs are the only IP tabs i'd use again...
    That's pretty much it in a nutshell right there.
    2-3 Summers ago I had a few friends takin' his orals in their stacks, and doing very well........But..
    I hadn't tried any until a year ago....I tried many different things of his, all of them sucked, except maybe the Winny.
    The D's are just like Darkseid said, 2 50mgs Tabs per day minimum are necessary.
    Back to the Winny though....ever notice how many guys that don't have anything good to say about his stuff (Me Included) think the Winny Tabs may be the only exception?
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i've said it before and ill say it again, id rather inject/drink camel piss than IP's gear. (from personal experience)
    Brother don't beat around the bush about it, we're all friends here, if you don't like his stuff just come right out and say it

TSW

curiousdude is offline Junior Member

a little perspective

hey bros. i've been to both side of the fence and back on this one.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE REMAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another note on this is that there has been an explosion in the AS underground circle the past 5 years.

IP tried to expand distribution like an successfull bootlegger would as demand increased. many people found they could order in true bulk from him. unfortunately greed and all the usual black market politics took over. this resulted in many people cutting the product upon transfer and/or using just oil, generating their own labels, and hence a surplus of "new" gear producers.

i know of two sources that totally legit, test all I* product before hand, and distribute honestly. these sources DO NOT carry all I* products, only certain ones. furthermore eye pea makes more than just AS.

just a little perspective and something to consider. IF your in doubt, don't buy them. wait a little longer and get the brand name stuff. spend the xtra money. until you have a firm grip on the AS game, you probably don't have access to a reputable eye pea distributor.

peace. cd.

Thread Information