Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

I just started and now Im SICK!

ok instead of retyping everying, i'll just give you a link to the page im on. check it out if ya want or have any ideas....

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=89259

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    did you take your temp to rule out the flu or a cold........ I got sick the first few days of this cycle but it was more like lethargic (sp) I and think it's from the higher dosages of test I'm using.

Hope it works out for you because being sick and losing weight just sucks...... good luck

palequail is offline Banned
    what are your symptoms?? Drink 2 gallons of water a day and sleep alot....Lots of oranges....but you'll get better

ok, on monday morning i did a test enan/eq/prop shot in right quad, went in great. wed i did another prop shot and i just did (thurs night) another enan/eq shot. anyways since monday afternoon i have been real tired, im talkin about that night i got 14 hours of sleep and took small naps throughout the day. the same was for today (thursday). I have no appetite and i try to force myself to eat but it makes me feel like shiit... absolute shiit. Ive lost 11 pounds since monday.... im tryin to drink plenty of water and eat but i cant.... i also cant stay awake! i need help? any ideas....

Wgat type of gear is it...... under ground, vet, human grade....... could be a number of things........ dirty gear, your body adjusting to the foreign substances your injecting, your sick............. The only thing I would say isforce your self to eat and drink........ If your tired than sleep it should go away in a few days.

its all SL ... so it should be pretty clean and good... im mostly worried that i might be coming down with mono and that would put me out for a good 3-4 weeks. Hopefully its just because Im introducing new compounds into my body. But I am sick as a dawg......

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    its all SL ... so it should be pretty clean and good... im mostly worried that i might be coming down with mono and that would put me out for a good 3-4 weeks. Hopefully its just because Im introducing new compounds into my body. But I am sick as a dawg......
    It could be the compounds but you're going to the doctors tomorrow so if it is something like mono or a illness that will keep you down for a few weeks you can end the cycle and start again when you feel better. JMO

J-Bud is offline Associate Member
    I get that way anytime I shoot Prop, Try your shots without the prop, or cut the prop down some. It also helped when I mixed just a bit of EQ with my prop.

bro im kinda in the same boat started my prop this week and im sick as a dog...dont know if its bad timin or how my body reacts to prop

Thread Information