chinups Guest

Mixing with Meds

My boy is going to do a cycle and wants to know if his med will mix or have a bad affect. This is important to him so if anyone knows anything please let me know and I will pass it on. I know that I would tell my doc and he should and everyone else with said that too but if anyone can good some good feedback I would appreciate.

Cycle- sus 1-10(500mg a wk-mon-thu) and dbol 1-4(30-40mg a wk)

Med-Toprol XL (beta blocker)

Thanks

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    My boy is going to do a cycle and wants to know if his med will mix or have a bad affect. This is important to him so if anyone knows anything please let me know and I will pass it on. I know that I would tell my doc and he should and everyone else with said that too but if anyone can good some good feedback I would appreciate.

Cycle- sus 1-10(500mg a wk-mon-thu) and dbol 1-4(30-40mg a wk)

Med-Toprol XL (beta blocker)

Thanks
    BUMP FOR MY BOY
    Where all the vets/docs/pros at?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i couldnt say..but i dont think a beta blocker would effect anything besides clen which is a beta agonist..i'm sure someone one will give a proper answer but i'm sure his doc wouldnt have an answer since they are really not familier with gear.i guess an endocrynologist would be the one to ask

tarbaby2000 is offline New Member
    Man! I'd tell your friend to be very careful mixing gear, especially the strong stuff, with B-blockers. Most of them are prescribed for high blood pressure and/or heart arrhythmias. So depending on his particular problem this could potentially be a very serious mistake. Both sust and dianabol can cause an increase in blood pressure and water retention (which are big negatives in coronary and systemic circulation). Most(not all) beta blockers aren't metabolized in the liver, so any potential liver burden cause by the gear shouldn't affect the metabolism of his medication, but it would be a good idea to see if toprol is.
    Just tell him if he dicides to do it, to be really careful. I would definately consult a good physicaian who knows his stuff and to keep testing his blood pressure to keep it in check.

chinups Guest
    Bump

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I use a beta blocker to clear receptors when running clen with my gear. I would like to know what he's using the BB for. The inhibiting effect to the beta blocker that AAS can have is of concern(as a BP med?)

chinups Guest
    will find out in 10 min

chinups Guest
    Pheed- He takes them for palpitations.
    Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would suggest he consults a physician. I get palps frequently while on, but with a pre-existing condition, he could be looking at some serious health concerns during the cycle.

chinups Guest
    Pheedno once again you da man!

Any other opinions?

Thread Information