marineone is offline New Member

how much HCG does it take to down reg LH sensitivity

took my last shot of EQ 21 days ago from a 12 wk test/EQ cycle. I have heard different things about HCG use along with clomid PCT. I have plenty of Nolvadex which i have been taking all along. I also have clomid and hcg. My nads shrunk about 50 percent or so. What would be the best use of the hcg and clomid, i dont want to worry about down reg the sensitivity. In the Anabolics 2000 book it says to start with around 1500-5000iu every 4 days with clomid for a month gradually decreasing the hcg over 4 shots. help me out thanks.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marineone
    took my last shot of EQ 21 days ago from a 12 wk test/EQ cycle. I have heard different things about HCG use along with clomid PCT. I have plenty of Nolvadex which i have been taking all along. I also have clomid and hcg. My nads shrunk about 50 percent or so. What would be the best use of the hcg and clomid, i dont want to worry about down reg the sensitivity. In the Anabolics 2000 book it says to start with around 1500-5000iu every 4 days with clomid for a month gradually decreasing the hcg over 4 shots. help me out thanks.
    do not run hcg now with your clomid and nolv.....run your 21 day pct, then if your boys aren't back, hit the hcg....500iu or 1000iu sat/aun
    1500-5000iu would cause an estrogen surge

So start clomid at 300/100/50 and Nolv. at 20-40mg a day for 21 days, then if they arent back use the hcg @ 1000iu a day. In the cycles i have done in the past, i followed what the anabolics 2000 said and did 2500iu day 1 and every 4th day then clomid with it. Seemed to work OK but i did notice my estrogen level high when i did it. After reading some of the threads on PCT and how its pointless to run clomid and HCG together I was getting freaked out cuz in the past i have done it the other way and didnt know if i down reg'd my boys or not?

yeah, run the clomid the way you have it, and the nolv at 20mg....running hcg with clomid will bring the boys back, but will not bring your natty test back

thanks for the help ASYM. by the way just noticed your arm is huge bro. Do you think those shots of 2500iu's i did in the past did anything to down reg the boys or does it take alot more than that?

Quote Originally Posted by marineone
    thanks for the help ASYM. by the way just noticed your arm is huge bro. Do you think those shots of 2500iu's i did in the past did anything to down reg the boys or does it take alot more than that?
    tks bro.....probabaly not....after you finish pct, it would be a good idea to have some bloodwork done and see where you are at....know that's a pain in the @ss, and I don't do it as much as I should, but it's really necessary

thanks, i was freaking out after i read all the posts about down regging the boys. Blood work is a must, I know someone so its not that much of a pain, just got to do it.

Thread Information