MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member

Getting rid of used pins????

What do all of you guys do with your used pins?
    i hope you just dont throw them out the window of your ride one night,

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    The pharmacy will give you a needle dispensor for around 5.00
    you just fill er up and bring it back and they'll give you another one.No questions asked!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i put them in a coke can. when its half full, i crush it so that nothing can fall out, and throw it in the dumpster.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    You can use one of your left over protein buckets to hold them.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I wait till the youngins get out of school, and then start handing them out to kids.

Or you can put them in a tightly closed container and duct tape the top to make sure it doesn't open.

The choice is yours.........at the beep...................*BEEP*

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    good topic i put em in something solid that they cant poke threw then wrap them in a few bags and throw in dumpster . I save up a good pile before i make the trip to the dumpster i figure get rid of all of em in one shot in one bag seems safer then spreading em allover the dumps .

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

papapump

ah papa! I wish you were hanging around my school when i was a kid, all we got was candy bars with strict nine.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Getting rid of used pins????

Originally posted by MONKEYNUTTZ
    i hope you just dont throw them out the window of your ride one night,
    No, we spread them around the beach so that everyone can enjoy them. Except for the ones we bake in brownies - it gives them that marvelous crunch, you know . . .

Seriously, Monkeynuttz (I'm not even going to try to figure out the rationale behind that name), you can find a sharps container at any drug store for just a few bucks. B-D (the syringe/needle manufacturer) makes two styles of home sharps containers - one will handle pins and needles as large as insulin needles, but not 3 cc needles. You can toss the syringe in the trash, but toss the needles in the sharps container. They also make a home sharps container with a larger hold at the top which will handle 3 cc syringes with needles, but it will fill up more quickly. When either type is sealed, it's a done deal (you can only seal it once) - just toss the filled container in the trash.

Besides, it is fun to watch them fill up . . .

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    I have been using an empty bleach bottle and when it is full i will throw it in the scrap steel bin at work and they will be melted down and recycled.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    wait a minute....you guys trash your used pins ?? i've always used the same one over and over...is that bad ?

Needleman is offline Banned
    i just shred them or dispense of them in a garbage truck...

lates.......

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'm with you on this one, the needle that I got from the crack house down the street just suits me fine. I use it for everything, shooting up heroin, nubian, and since I'm not a greedy bastard I even let my friends use it too.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    I wait till the youngins get out of school, and then start handing them out to kids.
    Never will I get tired of your sarcasm. Luckily In Canada, you can just bring them to your cities needle exchange clinic and drop em off, no questions asked.

Needleman, I hope you were kidding about sending them to the dump. I guess it doesn't happen a lot in cities, but when people from smaller towns take their own garbage to the dump, a lot of them like to bring their kids with them (I dunno, Canadians are weird). Anyway, what do little kids like to do when they get to a garbage dump? Explore. Wouldn't it suck if some kid started rooting around in someone’s trash just to stumble upon someone’s used needle by way of his or her foot.

What about hospitals in the states? Will they take used needles?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    What about hospitals in the states? Will they take used needles?
    don't care, don't care. i know the dumpster takes them though. i find one where i know kids won't be jumping around in it. just throw them in a plastic bag and toss it in when no one's looking.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You guys will probably really hate me if I told you that I actually throw them out of my window wouldn't you? Yeah you would so I'm not going to say it, I'm just not going to do it anymore.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by G Child
    You guys will probably really hate me if I told you that I actually throw them out of my window wouldn't you? Yeah you would so I'm not going to say it, I'm just not going to do it anymore.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    PPP Im gonna make sure I send my kids to a school near you.

I have a scrap barrel at work too

Originally posted by KeyMastur

don't care, don't care. i know the dumpster takes them though. i find one where i know kids won't be jumping around in it. just throw them in a plastic bag and toss it in when no one's looking.
    Hey Key, to each his own bud. Just don’t be the first one to complain when your older and have kids and one of them comes home one day with a syringe hanging out of their finger because some Junkie with Aids had the same idea. So they ended up getting scattered all over the place when some homeless guy goes rooting through the bin for a meal. Still think your not gonna care then?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    We seem to be lucky in the uk we can take them to a pharmacy and they will exchange them for new ones......FREE OF CHARGE..

verdeda is offline Junior Member
    I put them in an empty conditioner bottle under the sink. Once the bottle is full just through it in the trash. I had my mothernlaw at our house over the holidays. One morning she grabbed the pin bottle thinking it was conditioner, tried to squeeze some conditioner out of it nothing. Unscrewed the cap tried to pour some of it out in her hand still nothing. Thank god I had that bottle pretty stuffed because none of the pins came rolling out. I would have had a real hard time explaining to her about her daughters AS use. All in all keep your used pins in a very safe place.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Put them in a glass bottle and put in your neighbors trash when he's not looking

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    I break the needle and put it back with it's cover. Then do the Coke can thing and throw them in the garbage. At least no one can re-use them if they are broken!

Glassvoice

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    I don't see what the big deal is if you put the cover back on the needle....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Emperor
    I don't see what the big deal is if you put the cover back on the needle....

Ya man! Since, you know, those things are really hard to pull off and all....

Take them to oyour pharmacy, buy one of those thing-a-ma-jigs that TNT told you about. Or simply put them in some sort of closed container(top on) and make sure the lid is on tight. End of story, end of thread....you ARE the weakest link..........GOOD BYE!

Thread Information