Preetz is offline Associate Member

need name of steriod

hey all its preetz back again, somone was telling me the other day that thiers a steriod that u just inject n it will increase the size of ur muscle for a temporary period of time sort of like filling a balloon with water, i honestly dont know what kind of steroid hes talking about he doesnt rember the name but i was wondering if thier is a such thing would anyone know what its called, thanks alot guys
    bak again
    PREETZ (hmm wonder if that bulkorder moron still comes here)

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you thinking of synthol? That is an oil that is injected into a muscle group to increase its size.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Does this guy that was telling ya bout it have any idea what hes talking about? That steroid seems to be the common way people think steroids work. If you ask anyone who is against it they will probably say " you inject your nuts shrink then you lose all your muscle when you stop"

if not id say hes speaking of dbol or like metioned synthoil

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    i just tried to look up sythol i could not find it under the drug profiles on this site, is thier a full name for this or is it just not listed , can anyone else give me some more information about this thanks preetz

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Preetz
    i just tried to look up sythol i could not find it under the drug profiles on this site, is thier a full name for this or is it just not listed , can anyone else give me some more information about this thanks preetz
    cuz its spelled syNthol

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    its not a steroid thats why. do research on pump n pose. Basicly its an oil that was desighned to help bodybuilders with lagging body parts inflate them in timefor competition as a last resort. It looks pretty crappy and many abuse it and look horrible.

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    the steroid is known as Esiclene . It works by inflamming the muscle it is injected into consequently causing swelling in it. The muscle usually heals itself after a few days. It is only used for contest preperation.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    its not a steroid thats why. do research on pump n pose. Basicly its an oil that was desighned to help bodybuilders with lagging body parts inflate them in timefor competition as a last resort. It looks pretty crappy and many abuse it and look horrible.
    yeah i know what your talkin about my friend showed me in a magazine about that... its gross it makes the muscle look all deformed and retarded looking

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    That's if inject inproperly and out of order

Esiclene needs an injection about every 3 inchs or so for a smooth look

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    IMO its all bad for you and looks bad... just wait the extra 4 months it takes to actually grow the muscle...

PGF2a can have the same kind of site-specific inflammation effect, which will work to make a muscle look larger for a period of time.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    You can actually get it legally as a body oil for shows.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER1
    the steroid is known as Esiclene. It works by inflamming the muscle it is injected into consequently causing swelling in it. The muscle usually heals itself after a few days. It is only used for contest preperation.
    Nice post newbie - way to do your homework !!!!! Good Job.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    If you want to see how "well" synthol works, pick up an issue of Muscular Development and take a good look at that pig Gregg Valentino. He is a disgrace !!!

Thread Information