BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Tren and Prop: Ratios Set in Stone?

I plan on running a tren and prop cycle in the relatively near future. A 1:0.75 ratio in favor of the prop seems to be the standard, and I imagine I'll adhere to that and run 100mg prop and 75mg tren per day. Out of curiosity, though, is it necessary to keep this ratio? I'd initially thought about 75mg/day of each, but started getting a little concerned about the two components being administered in equal doses as it might mitigate the test's ability to offset some of the libido-supressing and associated side effects of the tren. Is this truly the case? Is it necessarily advisable to have the prop outpace the tren?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Big G..you actually answered your own question.......as you know all to well,fina shuts you down rather hard,so buy running the prop at a higher dose and for a few weeks longer does help in recovery quite alot.....in short I would advise ruuning it the way you have stated.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Big G..you actually answered your own question.......as you know all to well,fina shuts you down rather hard,so buy running the prop at a higher dose and for a few weeks longer does help in recovery quite alot.....in short I would advise ruuning it the way you have stated.
    right on

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hmmm, you're right. It would appear I did. It's my first time using prescription pain killers you must understand. They have me a little "foggy".

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I run test at a lower dose than tren all the time. I'm currently on 250mg Enan E3D and 100mg Tren ED. It doesn't effect my libido at all, but this will be individualistic.

Ratio is not set in stone, but I would always advise to run the test past all other compounds

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I have run them in equal amounts (100mgs/ed) and found it shut me down a bit more than when I ran them 100/75...how did i notice? My libido started to go away after the 8 week mark, and I can usually go 12 weeks at 100/75...so I think it's best to stick with a little more test. Besides 75mg/day of fina is lots, it's works magic in me every time, and i'm over 250lbs. That is my favorite combo!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you want to run tren higher or at the same dosages as test and are afraid that it will effect your libido then run 50mg of Proviron ED.............. That way you and your libido will stay happy.

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    i'm running tren and prop last 4 weeks of my cycle 100/75 in favour of prop. never seems to effect me unless like mallet said you run more than 8 weeks.

AS

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    BG- great to see you back posting again!

i think 100 mgs/75 mgs ed would be a great cycle... no need to mess with what works right?

i'm sure you'll see great results with that...

Thread Information