Lynn is offline Female Member

looking for mens input

I posted this on the womens side, and wanted feed back from the men.

Anyone have much experience with t3? I was reading on the mens side and they are taking it at 7 days on 5 days off and no ramping up only down with very little time down? Any thoughts on this? are we that much different that we can't use it the same way. I have read women using 25, 50 and 75mcg but at 75mcg i don't even notice i'm using it. about 150 i get lots of energy and feel much warmer.
    Any feed back?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn

Anyone have much experience with t3? I was reading on the mens side and they are taking it at 7 days on 5 days off and no ramping up only down with very little time down? Any thoughts on this? are we that much different that we can't use it the same way. I have read women using 25, 50 and 75mcg but at 75mcg i don't even notice i'm using it. about 150 i get lots of energy and feel much warmer.
    Any feed back?
    Well, thanks to that dang Mallet, my whole T-3 understanding is in a spin.
    If you scroll down far enough you can probably find his post.
    Right now I'm doing Cycleon's ramp (In the Educational Threads) cuz I was already started, which has worked well for me the last two times.
    I too have heard that women should stay at no more than 75mcg, but most experienced women that I have talked to say they run it like the guys.
    But again I think you should check out Mallets threads, I think there is two of them.
    Good Luck.
    TSW

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    way to go mallet, jacked everything up ..... j/k bro

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    My Girl freind Is running t3 at 60mcgs/day for 7 days, then she took 5 days off...the second time she got up to 90mcg/day...wothout any catabolic effects, that seems to be a good dose for her, theres no need for her to go higher because her resting temp is now 98.6 every morning...so she's a little above the optimal metabolic rate!

Montorng your resting body temp...or your basal metabolic rate (BMR) is the only way I can see anyone dosing themselves accordingly. I usually recommend a max of 1mcg per lb of body weight, .5 mcg per lb of body weight as the min. The girl friend is 140lbs and is getting along well with 90mcgs. Remember your outside temp is different than your core temp, you may be sweating bullets on the outside, and at the same time running a low core temp...it's the core temp we are concerned with, when we talk about metabolism.

However you choose to run T3...I would strongly suggest monitoring your resting temp...taken first thing in the morning before your feet even hit the floor, lie still until you get a reading...you can get a good digital thermometer at your local pharmacy for about 10.00. Optimal range is between 97.6-98.2

Any feed back?

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    way to go mallet, jacked everything up ..... j/k bro
    ...what can i say!!!

I'm presently using 150mcg morning temp is 98.1 am I to understand we dont' want to see my temp go way up ?? and if it does cut back? Thanks guys

I'm presently using 150mcg morning temp is 98.1 am I to understand we dont' want to see my temp go way up ?? and if it does cut back? Thanks guys
    That's a good temp (98.1) May I also suggest taking some Acti-cyclase ( containing coleus forskolii) to somewhat enhance the eefects of t3, and to help regulate your thyroid function post cycle. Your probably already eating well, so theres probably no need to go into all the nutrients you need post cycle for thyroid regulating, but at the least make sure you get lots of EFA ( essantial fatty acids) primarily omega 3 and 6 in a ratio of 1-3...this will help in recouping your immunity, as well as thyroid function...Additional tyrosine isn't a bad idea as well, because tyrosine and Iodine are needed for the synthesis of t4. As long as your taking a good multiple, containing sellenium, chromium, iodine, zinc, and copper you should be fine!

Thank you Mallet, your info is greatly appreciated. I am eating well and taking EFA's 3,6,9's with a multi. I still however don't understand the temp thing? If it goes too high lower my dosage or get off? and should I stick to this 7 on 5 off? I have run it before as 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 150mcg.
    Thanks again

Thank you Mallet, your info is greatly appreciated. I am eating well and taking EFA's 3,6,9's with a multi. I still however don't understand the temp thing? If it goes too high lower my dosage or get off? and should I stick to this 7 on 5 off? I have run it before as 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 150mcg.
    Thanks again
    Monitoring your temp will not only help you dose yourself accordingly with T3, clen , and ECA etc...but will also give you the hard signs to STOP!. Also by monitoring your BT you will be able to determine if your body is in a catabolic state or anabolic state! For EX: If your temp was 98.0 deg every morning, then one morning it was only 97.5 deg, that's a sign that your body has not yet recovered from yesterdays stress ( training, sleep etc...). As mentioned this can be caused by overtraining, lack of sleep, or poor diet the day before. So training on a day like this is counterproductive, because your body is still in a catabolic state, We need an anabolic state to make growth. A temp drop of more than 1.0 deg is a hard sign to stop whatever your taking, because the supplements are now inhibitors rather than stimulators. A higher temp can also be a good sign of catabolism, especially true with muscles waisting...A temp in the 99.0's can be doing alot of muscle eating as well as fats, and carbs...that's why we aim for optimal metabolic rates between 97.6-98.2.

ok now i get it thanks guys.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Mallet = T3 Guru!
    Here's an article you should read lynn..it's pretty informative:
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/women_steroid.html

ok now i get it thanks guys.
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions along the way, on your temp, proper post cycles therapy etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions along the way, on your temp, proper post cycles therapy etc...
    You Stud....

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    You Stud....
    I guess I shouldn't of put "etc..."

Thread Information