Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Keeping my Fingers crossed

I just orderd Some proviron only 40 pill's very small maybe it will sneak by undetected=)
    I orderd it from an over seas Pharm very nice people, will re ship if customs gets there hands on it before I do I just hope I get it and I wont have to bug them about it. Assuming I get my order Iam gona order a few more. I have pleanty of clomid on hand. Iam also thinking of getten so liquid nolva just to have on hand. In the proces of getten my Anti E together before I dare think of going on a cycle but I do know I want to use a little RT prop in there other than that Iam not sure.. I just hope I get my proviron I read good stuff about it.. wish me luck bros
    Last edited by Jeff1; 03-19-2004 at 02:11 AM.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Good luck...just be careful as you would with any overseas shipping. I would work all my angles to try and get a domestic source...especially with all the heat on the juice and their users right now...just my .02....

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I Have one good Domestic source very good guy he has quite a stock I just dont want
    to bug him thats all. The one thing he does not have is proviron he does have Ferma but
    from what I have read I like proviron better. The rest Iam just gona have to see. But for
    Domestic my source has been very good to me =)-

Thread Information