Thread: Clen=Strength?

tackle78 is offline Junior Member

Clen=Strength?

Theres a site called www.clenbuterol.com.

It say that the effects of clen are like that of an anavar and winny stack. Alot of strength gains.

I've never heard this. Are there alot of strength gains associated with clen?

Thanks

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not say that there are strength gains with clen , and certainly not comparable to var!

Clen however does have an anticatabolic effect, so there is room for growth, but i've never experienced any strength gains on clen alone!

Needleman is offline Banned
    tHE clen thats bull stuff bro,,, and clen is bull also. the product.. clen is a broncial dilator... period thats its job...
    I hate all those advertisers in muscle mag saying clens similar to steroids its not and we ain't got no beta 3s in us to work like a roid... pease
    may work on chickens but not on humans...
    its a fact !@!! and we ain't no chickens right!

laters boys!
    Last edited by Needleman; 01-28-2002 at 12:11 PM.

needleman

This is not to flame you needleman but do some more research!

solid90062 is offline Member
    Its working fine on me...last time i checked I dont have feathers. ..but lemme check again

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Needleman
    thats bull,,, and clen is bull also... clen is a broncial dilator... period
    So that must mean I'm a chicken.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Me too. . .....BA-COCK!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Needleman, you just registered and already flaming. This is not a flaming webside.

Well maybe we are all humans and it works for us and you're the chicken and it doean't work for you. All I can say " I feel bad for you man"

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Needleman
    thats bull,,, and clen is bull also... clen is a broncial dilator... period

laters boys!
    second that one Mallet..do some research brother..

Pwrlftr is offline Banned

Clenbuterol Mis-Information

Many of the claims about the anabolic effect of Clenbuterol are derived from studying the effects of Clen on livestock. Clen IS effective in increasing muscle mass and decreasing fat loss in animals.

The problem lies in the fact that livestock (such as cattle) have an abundance of Type 3 Beta receptors where humans have little if any Type 3 Beta receptors. Beta-3 receptors increase insulin secretion and sensitivity, causing more glucose and amino acids to be transported into muscle fibers thus causing the anabolic effects in livestock that we, as humans, can't and won't see. Since humans have either very little, or no Beta-3 receptors, there is NO chance of an anabolic effect. Again, this is just another assumption where everyone assumes what works in livestock will work in humans.

What I believe is really happening is that most of us begin taking Clenbuterol AFTER a cycle of anabolic steroids . Since many steroids such as Deca and Sus remain active for a few weeks after the last injection, we continue to see increases in muscle development and/or strength from the residual effects of the steroid (s) we just finished taking NOT from the Clenbuterol.

OR while using Clenbuterol for cutting, we are eating better/cleaner and working out harder thus a natural increase in strength and/or muscle size that has nothing to do with the Clen. Also, the fat begins to melt away and the muscles begin to show more definition thus again leading to the false assumption that the Clen is doing something for our muscles......it's not.....it is only burning fat.

Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr
    Last edited by Pwrlftr; 01-28-2002 at 03:06 PM.

Originally posted by GenuinePL
    Needleman, you just registered and already flaming. This is not a flaming webside.

Well maybe we are all humans and it works for us and you're the chicken and it doean't work for you. All I can say " I feel bad for you man"

HEY, I NEVER FLAMMED ANYONE !! YOU NUCKLE HEAD! OOPS IS THAT A FLAME?? SOWWY......

:d

LIKE I SAID MY POST IS NOT DIRECTED TOWARDS ANYONE AND THIS BRO AIN'T NO FLAMMER MEARLY A POSTER.

Pwrlftr..sorry bro..but i have done clen alone..and it helped me tremdously in getting ripped...yes my diet was sticker then ever..but fat was falling off..it works great..i like others on here swear by it

But you are entitled to your opinion too

Ya i agree with you shredz! I've done clen by itself and it definately works.

Pwrlftr is offline Banned

This is NOT a flame....

but do you guys really READ the posts in the threads before you respond? Tackle's original question was about the STRENGTH gains in Clenbuterol ....which the point of my post was that this is mis-information and why it is mis-information.

I KNOW Clen works for getting shreaded/cut.....that's what I and you and others use it for. My point was that Clenbuterol does NOTHING for strength increases.....it has NO anabolic properties. Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

it may not have anabolic properites but what you have to know is that it has anticatabolic properties..and if you are cutting down that is a very good thing to have in you supplements.

Re: This is NOT a flame....

Originally posted by Pwrlftr
    but do you guys really READ the posts in the threads before you respond? Tackle's original question was about the STRENGTH gains in Clenbuterol ....which the point of my post was that this is mis-information and why it is mis-information.

I KNOW Clen works for getting shreaded/cut.....that's what I and you and others use it for. My point was that Clenbuterol does NOTHING for strength increases.....it has NO anabolic properties. Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr
    Since humans have either very little, or no Beta-3 receptors, there is NO chance of an anabolic efect..

means no strenght... i suppose... !! well i seen plenty of asthmatics take clen .. have you seen any yet to date that could bench 400lbs ! not me till then i'll keep searching !!

Thread Information