fabry is offline Senior Member

pheedno --> anti e's!

hi bro,
    im at the end of wk 3 and next week it will be my last wk of dbols!
    after that i want to try to "stop" 1 ot these 2: nolva or ldex!
    wich one do u think is better to keep?
    tnx

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Both are best, but if your set on running one alone, then keep the L-dex

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Also, add the L-dex to your PCT

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I would keep the ldex, better for bloat, and it inhibts the production of estrogen. Nolva just blocks the receptor.

u guys are the best!
    pheedno, ldex was planned to be part of my pct, just forgot to mention it in my signature!!! im going to correct this...
    thanks

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I thought Adex would inhibit PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    never heard that, but... ????
    lets see what pheedno will say about this! im sure we will get a very well explained advice.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Here's a study Pheedno posted a few months back:

Aromatase inhibitors in men

The effect of aromatase inhibition on male gonadotrophin and sex steroid concentrations is illustrated in the paper by Trunet et al. (1993): 2.5 mg letrozole suppressed plasma oestradiol concentrations to less than 50% of pretreatment after 2 days, with recovery to approximately pretreatment values after 6 days. These decreases were accompanied by increased gonadotrophin concentrations, with resultant increases of approximately 50% in plasma testosterone . These results, and those previously published (Bhatnagar et al. 1992) on the effects of fadrozole in men, indicate that the aromatization pathway is of major importance in the regulation of gonodotrophin secretion by aromatically androgens

I ran l-dex with nolva and clomid with my PCT and recovered quickly.

Also, I would run both but if I had to pick then l-dex would be what I keep but it's best to run both throughout.

I ran Adex and clomid in my last cycle and I felt that I didn't recover that quickly. I posted my results and I'm positive I was told not to include Adex in PCT.

I'm not going to next time.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I ran Adex and clomid in my last cycle and I felt that I didn't recover that quickly. I posted my results and I'm positive I was told not to include Adex in PCT.

I'm not going to next time.
    I remember that thread and JohnyB told you that the l-dex hindered your recovery....... at that time I thought that l-dex would slow down my recovery as well........... the only way to tell is to do it yourself and see what the outcome will be.............. You already feel that l-dex slow down recovery for you.... I would always go with what works best for you because PCT is tooooooooo important to screw around with.

Yeah, it shouldn't be any surprise that an AI reduced plasma estrogen levels by X%, which was acompanied by an increase of plasma testosterone levels of the exact same X%. During pct, you're just begining to produce your own natural test again, every bit of which is crucial to recovery. By significantly inhibiting aromatase, you're preventing your own test, which is just as susceptible to aromatization as when you have crazy high plasma test levels from exogenous test, from being converted to estrogen. This also can serve to slightly keep SHBG levels down, although they'll be up pretty high coming off of a cycle anyway.
    If you want to maintain your gains from your cycle, the quickest recovery of natural test production is going to aid in accomplishing that. Clomid, Ldex, nolva, and potentially HCG are the things that'll get your test back fastest when used together.

*HCG not exactly used "together" but preceeeding clomid, when necesary

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I remember that thread and JohnyB told you that the l-dex hindered your recovery....... at that time I thought that l-dex would slow down my recovery as well........... the only way to tell is to do it yourself and see what the outcome will be.............. You already feel that l-dex slow down recovery for you.... I would always go with what works best for you because PCT is tooooooooo important to screw around with.
    Actually I think it was JB! I may just go with a clomid/Ndex PCT after my current cycle.

Sorry for the hijack fabry.

np, you learn something new ED!

Thread Information