Long&Strong is offline Associate Member

Serious Question!!!

I am planning on going under the knife for a vasectomy in a couple of weeks. I am currently in week 5 of a 12 weeker with EQ and Cyp. I have researched and searched this site to see if anyone had an opinion on wether or not to tell the doc, and if I did, do you think he would still operate. I know some of you will tell me to wait until I am done with my cycle, but my wife stopped taking her Birth control pills (health reasons) and is very afraid of getting pregnant again (already have two kids) so none the less, she has stopped putting out until I get snipped. Using condoms is out of the question, neither of us care for them. So, anyone with an opinion or experience would be greatly appreciated!

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    you could always run test for long periods of time until your nuts are shut down, thats a good form of birth control since your body will not be producing any more sperm

that way you could run some hcg /clomid/nolva to hopefully get your balls back if you ever want to again, as opposed to getting snipped?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't see a problem but I'm not a Dr. Will you be able to lift? if not maybe you should stop the cycle or go without until you done with the cycle

JohnnyB

bump

I had one done, but i waited to start my cycle after the operation. The thing with the vasectomy is this, after it is done you still need to wear a condom for a month or two anyways till they give you the all clear... you still have live sperm in those tubes that can live up to a month... they tell you to have like 20 ejaculations before they take a sample.. once the sample is cleared your ready to have some fun... you wont be able to lift for at least a week after the surgery, and you will feel uncomfortable down there for a couple months... you should postpone your operation and finish your cycle... just my opinion.

Dude, if I postpone the op, that will mean going another two months without the poonani...that is just not an option. what about the clomid I plan on doing with my PCT, will that affect my operation?

someday is offline Member
    get your sperm checked now, your sperm count is prolly 0 from the cycle anyhow. Testosterone is like the hottest new male contraceptive out there. Then once the cycles over get it snipped that way you can bang now and bang later.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll be down for the count for atleast a week if you get the op. You are basicly running a better form of birth control right now. Test injections are 99.1% bc where as the pill is 97.3%.

what do I tell the doc when he tells me I have a zero count?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing act like your not concerned because of the op. You dont need to answer his quetions

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    I am planning on going under the knife for a vasectomy in a couple of weeks. I am currently in week 5 of a 12 weeker with EQ and Cyp. I have researched and searched this site to see if anyone had an opinion on wether or not to tell the doc, and if I did, do you think he would still operate. I know some of you will tell me to wait until I am done with my cycle, but my wife stopped taking her Birth control pills (health reasons) and is very afraid of getting pregnant again (already have two kids) so none the less, she has stopped putting out until I get snipped. Using condoms is out of the question, neither of us care for them. So, anyone with an opinion or experience would be greatly appreciated!
    O.K. Bro... first there is a good reason Doctors ask, what kind of medication we take, before we go under the knife.. some medication will thin your blood etc... making it longer to heel and injury, or operation that's done.
    From experiance.... i went to a dentist to take a tooth out, and never told the dentist i was on test. i was bleeding for 3 days, until i went back to him, so he can stop the bleeding, and that's when he asked what i was taking, after i told him, he put me on medication, and finaly the bleeding stoped after a couple of days ; learned my leason from that....
    I also went under the knife to do a vasectomy ,BUT this time, i told the doctor ( was not my family doctor), that i was on test terapy, and he told me to stop the test, and come back in 3 weeks, so i followed his advise, and whent there 3 weeks later, and did the small operation.... still had problems with heeling, because the test was still on my system, and he told it that would happen so i was not to concern.... but i was in bed for a week, with balls that looked like oranges, and i could not walk.

Not sure if you want to tell your doctor, what you are on, but if you decide not to tell him, at least stop taking what ever you are taking, so you don't have the same problems i have.... or you can wait until you are done your cycle, then do the procedure.

Hope that helps.

Thread Information