Thread: help on cycle

OSWEGOD is offline New Member

help on cycle

I have anadrol 100 tabs (its in small white bottle and says oxylon in red with thin blue line and thick red line under it are these legit, pills are white with perf on 1 side) and 20 vials of sustan 250 with nolvadex please help me with a cycle. I am novice, last cycle was last spring. dbol deca -- first time using anadrols also what liver aids should i take and whne and how long....ala,milk thistle liver aid

thanxs

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You need more sust in my opinion. I would run atleast .75cc eod or 1cc e3d and you wouldn't have enough for even 10 weeks.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you need t more research on your own. its not that im lazy or that i dont want to help. its just that you should have an abudance of knowledge on steroids before you start injecting synthetic hormones into your body... the fact that you did a dbol deca cycle in the past indicates that you really do need to do more research. spend 3-4 hours reading up on the board, and you will extremely happy that you did. like in GI Joe "knowledge is power!"

seriously, check out some old threads and get reading, its for your own benefit and safety...

good luck bro.

-MC

PM me and i'd be more than willing to help you out by the way.

ok monster what ever, if u cant help dont reply simple, im 35 married for 11 years done about 10 cycles but have not used anadrol and read they are very toxic, most my cycles are simple dbol to start and a testosterone or deca with it usually once a year in spring so dont bas just help or dont bother

thanxs

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Easy guys. Personally I wont take it because it is so toxic and can develope tumorous cells in the liver in under 4 weeks at a dose of 150mg a day.

nah man, i am trying to help you. i must have mis read... if the cycle was dbol , deca and test... then it was a dope cycle... but running deca without test is simply a way to shut yourself down and go limp for 2 months...

like TRE said, you're going to need more sust, and i'd advise shooting it EOD, or at the most every 3 days... i'd really go with every other day though... run the nolva at 10 mg everyday if youre paranoid about gyno or just want to be safe, and rock the drols at 50 mgs ed for the first 4 weeks. use milk thistle throughout the cycle and you should be good to go. you're going to want 10-15 more amps of the sust.

Monster thank you for help are the pills legit and i paid $3 per pill on a 100, i get stroked or what

thanxs again

you didnt get stroked, you did the stroking... try and post pics of the bottle and of the tabs...

Thread Information