njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

steroids and kidney

i have a friend of mine that just got diagnosed with a kidney problem , doc says it is only working up to 50 %, he takes medication now , could be genetic, who knows. just wanted to know if there are any gear out there that he can take that would not effect his kidney, or should he never do any again? thanks for info.

High BP isn't exactly "healthy" for the kidneys. With AAS usually comes increased BP. I doubt that's the cause though, but it won't help things.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    high blood pressure causes the delicate capillaries in kidneys to burst

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be foolish for your friend to use any AAS with this problem - two words - Dialysis Sucks !!!!! - why would you even chance it with a condition like that ?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    It would be foolish for your friend to use any AAS with this problem - two words - Dialysis Sucks !!!!! - why would you even chance it with a condition like that ?
    Exactly my thoughts, Tell your friend not to risk it, stay off steroids , train hard and be healthy, people shouldnt be screwing around when it comes to thier health, and yes dialysis sucks my gradma was on if for years before she died and seeing what kind of **** she had to put up with, having her kindney not working, not being able to drink liquids etc etc, i wouldnt think you friend would want to have anything to do with that.

Thread Information