Thread: tren/prop ??'s

The KI DUB is offline New Member

tren/prop ??'s

alright.... i have a few questions... im starting my tren /prop cycle in about 2 weeks. I have 2 bottles qv tren75, 2 bottles qv prop, and 50 tabs nolvi......

1) is mixing these two together in the same syringe aright to do ed or eod? also should i start out lower than 75(tren) and lower than 50(prop) ed and work my way up to that and than ween back down towards the end of my cycle.... when should i start taking the nolvi..... 3 days after last injection?

2) since its ed or eod i know i have to shoot in a few places... what places do you guys prefer for this?

3) what size syringes should i buy?

4) should i pick up some HCG for my HPTA ??

5) how often should i do cardio while on this cycle...

thanks alot

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    How much are you planning on shooting every time? it does not look like you have enough for a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    How much are you planning on shooting every time? it does not look like you have enough for a cycle.
    100mg prop eod and 75 tren eod or ed???

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    wow that’s a lot of questions that can be answered with a little reading.
    1- ED is preferred to get the best blood levels. Do 100mg of prop and 75 mg of tren . Don’t pyramid your dosages, its really bad it screws up your levels too much.

2- Butt, quads, chest, tris and delts

3- 25g 1 inch to shoot, and draw with a 20 or 21 to make it easier.

4- If you can get some do it, run it 500 ius E4D. but stop with your last prop shot.

5- That is contingent upon your goals.

Also you need more gear as this will only last 3 weeks....

*edit* Use prop for 10 weeks and tren for 8. It will make recovery better

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    wow that’s a lot of questions that can be answered with a little reading.
    1- ED is preferred to get the best blood levels. Do 100mg of prop and 75 mg of tren . Don’t pyramid your dosages, its really bad it screws up your levels too much.

2- Butt, quads, chest, tris and delts

3- 25g 1 inch to shoot, and draw with a 20 or 21 to make it easier.

4- If you can get some do it, run it 500 ius E4D. but stop with your last prop shot.

5- That is contingent upon your goals.

Also you need more gear as this will only last 3 weeks....
    thanks man...... i do all sorts of reading but Im not as knowledgeble as you guys who are more experienced thats why i ask you guys for advice....

Quote Originally Posted by The KI DUB
    thanks man...... i do all sorts of reading but Im not as knowledgeble as you guys who are more experienced thats why i ask you guys for advice....
    if thats only lasting 3 weeks...... i also have 2 10ml test eth bottles..... could i throw that in the mix of things???

Thats cool bro, Id search for "tren /fina" "tren/prop" and Im sure you will find a lot of opinions on it. It seems to be a very popular stack! Good luck, ohh and I hope this isnt your first cycle....?

if thats only lasting 3 weeks...... i also have 2 10ml test eth bottles..... could i throw that in the mix of things???
    You could to this-
    Weeks 1-3 prop 100mg ED
    Weeks 1-12 Test E 500 a week, split into 2 injections.
    Weeks 1-8 75mg of tren .
    Weeks 1-12 10mg of nolva and .25cc of L-dex. ED

Then PCT

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    If you are going to do a tren \prop cycle buy more of both and do as sparkle said.
    If you can't get anymore you need to rethink the cycle all together.

It still looks like you need more tren and test bro

no this is my second cycle.... a few told me it was cool to do and a few said it wasnt.... first cycle i ran 500 test e/ week and dbols for four weeks. and nolvi for pct..... in your opinion would it be safer for me to just run the test e cycle again for my second and save the tren /prop for a 3rd cycle or just do it..... i read about how tren can like "shut you down" or something... is that refering to doing it as a first or second cycle??

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea you need more stuff bro.

no this is my second cycle.... a few told me it was cool to do and a few said it wasnt.... first cycle i ran 500 test e/ week and dbols for four weeks. and nolvi for pct..... in your opinion would it be safer for me to just run the test e cycle again for my second and save the tren/prop for a 3rd cycle or just do it..... i read about how tren can like "shut you down" or something... is that refering to doing it as a first or second cycle??
    Are you saying your did the Test E for 4 weeks also? it takes 4-5 to realy even kick in...

tren prop??

no this is my second cycle...... i few people told me it was cool to do for my second cycle and a few told me to wait?? first cycle i ran test e 500/wk and dbol for four weeks along with nolvi for pct...... in your honest opinion would it be safer to just run the test e @ 500/wk again for my second cycle and save the tren /prop for a 3rd cycle.?? i read about tren "shutting down yhour system" or something.. is that referring to running it as a first or second cycle???

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Are you saying your did the Test E for 4 weeks also? it takes 4-5 to realy even kick in...
    no last cycle (1st cycle) i had 2 10ml bottlkes of eth so that lasted me 10 weeks

Wow test E takes four weeks to work. Id run test E and prop. And save the tren , unless your are really set on takin it. Everything shuts you down, some harder than ohther tren is one of them. If you can get HCG , run it E4D for the whole duration of the cylce, up to PCT.

bro trust me you will love tren ! i would do it and i did it for my first cycle and now on my second even though i didnt start the tren yet. next week hehe. you can see in my sig what im doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro trust me you will love tren! i would do it and i did it for my first cycle and now on my second even though i didnt start the tren yet. next week hehe. you can see in my sig what im doing.
    thanks alot....... so with what i have - 2 bottles of tren75, 2 bottles of prop, and 2 bottles of eth, 50 tabs of nolvi...... how should i arrange this or should i not take the eth??

I showed you how to arange it. You need more tren and on more bottle of test E

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    All things you take are goign to shut you down, not just tren . Test, dbol , etc all will shut you down.

I would run this for a second cycle.

1-10 400-500mg Test
    1-2 100mg Prop EOD, 11-12 100mg EOD
    7-12 50mg Tren ED

Youll need at least 1 more bottle of tren.

Make sure you have your ancillaries for on cycle (nolva, ari, etc) and some clomid for PCT.

Id skip the HCG . This isnt a long or very heavy cycle.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I have been dieing to do tren but the sexual side effect is what stops me.I hear people doing a gram of test like i do have the problem.Is there any way around it?

Thread Information