Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Gear on Ebay what's up?

I was on Ebay a while back and I did a search on clenbuterol and found some and I also
    found some Winnie on there as well. I juts did it for kicks I just started trippen out when
    I saw this could it be for real???

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Nope. Scammer or Gvmt agent. Either way PPP gives it down!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    its a scam

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    just bought an mp3 player off of ebay!!! Want me to have em hollow it out and stash some clen in there,,(thats a joke my friend!).

IronRhino is offline New Member

EBAY FOR GEAR?

There is the age old adage about something looking too good to be true. Along with that were they auctioning off vacation packages at Club Fed?

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    scam

Look bro... ebay may be ok to buy some stuff, but anything which may be illegal or in a grey area of the law is a BAD IDEA.

It's already hard enough to get any kind of justice from ebay when you get scammed buying something legit... what recourse do you have when buying something not quite legal?

Ebay has got to be the biggest sucker-magnet out there since snake oil, MLM, and Amway.

Red

Buff2def is offline New Member
    yeh...win the bid and get scammed!!!

Train Hard

B2D

Tephlon is offline New Member
    overpriced too. seen one auction for 100$ for 100 russian dbols...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, its probably some bullshit prohormone, lol, CLENBUTRX and WINNIE-VEE or whatever, lol...fucking gay asses exploiting common steroid brand names...

bellx1 is offline New Member
    I have seen Dbol on there quite often ... seems there is always something like that there....

You would think that since it is against Ebay policy to sell drugs they would put a ban on those key words... unless it was a gov. agency working on it... hmmmmmm

HeavyDuty2 is offline New Member

Ebay

Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    Look bro... ebay may be ok to buy some stuff, but anything which may be illegal or in a grey area of the law is a BAD IDEA.

It's already hard enough to get any kind of justice from ebay when you get scammed buying something legit... what recourse do you have when buying something not quite legal?

Ebay has got to be the biggest sucker-magnet out there since snake oil, MLM, and Amway.

Red
    Yeah...just out of curiosity I sent the member selling this crap a message to forward a list, to see what kind of stuff he was peddling and what kind of prices he was trying to rip people of for. I also asked for refs...umm, which he very kindly gave..lol......Gee guess what?...When I mailed these refs...no reply...... nothing, nought, 0.....now thats a suprise I at least thought he'd falsly reply to one stating that his service and product was top of the line and I could'nt go wrong!!!

HD2

Well, he's probably counting on PT Barnum's old (but timeless) saying...

"There is a sucker born every minute"

Don't you all wish we could go on a nice "scammer hunt"? Open season on scammers, weapon of your choice.

Red

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Its not always a scam and its not always a gov. agent. i know a guy who bought real naps off of ebay....this doesnt mean i reccommend you try. im just sayin. anybody who would try to buy or sell gear off of ebay is retarded

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    It's in the same schedule class as cocaine so you are taking just as much of a risk as buying an 8-ball of coke on ebay. Suprisingly enough people bid on these... might as well call the FEDS yourself and give them your confession.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Really!? 8 balls on Ebay! I'm stocking up!!

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    I got a website off of ebay. The came through the first time! second time, my gear got tagged by FDA! They did give me my $$$ back.

Originally posted by symatech
    Its not always a scam and its not always a gov. agent. i know a guy who bought real naps off of ebay....this doesnt mean i reccommend you try. im just sayin. anybody who would try to buy or sell gear off of ebay is retarded
    True...

Also remember that the seller may not be in the USA, so he doesn't really give a damm about US laws... they do not apply to an intl' seller, but they DO apply to the buyer if he is in th US.

It's really a case of buyer beware... I'd say one has to be pretty desperate for a source when they use ebay

Red

dshka50 is offline New Member
    SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM TO ME BROTHER! I WOULDN'T EVEN TRY TO GET GEAR THROUGH SOME LAME ASS SITE LIKE THAT UNLESS I WANTED TO GET A ONE WAY TICKET TO FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON!

cromespider is offline Banned
    I got 100 Clen off of e bay totaly legit made by Oxyflux

jayj is offline New Member

Thumbs up for real

I bought 10 galenika test amps got it good stuff

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm,
    1.Bid on gear on E-bay.
    2.Send my confirmed address along with my credit card info and my phone number to some source I don't know.
    3.Recieve FEd-ex parcel three days later and SIGN for it.
    4.Explain to undercover customs officer and local police that " No I didn't know it was against the law Sir!"
    5. REquest internet access in federal prison and do search on E-bay for Get out of jail Free CArd.

BETTER IDEA- Use a legit source.

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    Also, some people are forgetting one thing

Ebay doesn't allow ANY drugs to be sold over its network, so if you get ripped its your own lose (not like they help you away, i've never gotten a reply from a complient)

Aj2002 is offline Junior Member
    Its kinda scary but clen and cytomel are sold like candy on ebay, most actually is legit, not smart or safe, but legit,I won't mention buying a dozen or so boxes of ketotifen off there a while back........ Its a big money maker, you think your source charges alot, these guys are getting 5-10 times what going price is on the street, theres 4 deca 100mgx1 amps on there right now that ppl have bid like $70 for........I also saw a guy selling .0001mg per ml x100ml pharmacutical clen on there for $50, I have no doubt its legit,but lets see thats 1mcg per ml w/ an average clen dose of 60-120mcg a day one would have to drink the whole $50 bottle for one days dose........uninformed buyers are these guys meal ticket.......be safe,be patient and dont do it....

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRhino
    There is the age old adage about something looking too good to be true. Along with that were they auctioning off vacation packages at Club Fed?
    Club Fed...

Thread Information