How many times do you re-use the same needle?

Got you! I am asking about drawing from Liquid Ancillaries.... is it safe to re-use the same needle and syringe?

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    I Never Use The Same Needle. If You Absolutly Had To Make Sure You Sterolize It Correctly.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i use same needle to draw for like half my cycle and another one for the other half. But most will say dont do that but i have no infections! hehe and im doing ED injections

well your not injecting the stuff so would you really need it to be sterile? also that would take 50 needles for a bottle of liquid nolva/

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    No it doesnt need to be sterile, just clean. Ive been using the same one for 16 weeks! no worries

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    I just started my cycle Sun and I have been using the same syringe ed. I just wash it out after using it.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I use the same drawing pin for my ancilleries for the entire time

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    well your not injecting the stuff so would you really need it to be sterile? also that would take 50 needles for a bottle of liquid nolva/

Whos not injecting the stuff? did i miss a post or somthing

*edit* i thought we were talking about steroids here drawing from the bottle and switching it to a clean needle before shooting my bad haha. guess i need stop skiming posts

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    With as cheap as needles are, why would anyone screw around and reuse the same needle?????

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Try clickin on the Dull Needle link in my sig and read up on multiple usage of needles and check out the pic. I use one needle for withdrawing and sterilize it every time before using it. Then I switch to a new out of the package needle for the actual injection. Never use the same one twice for administration unless you are looking for more scar tissue you care to have.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    ancilleries I use the same pin and syringe........... no need to waste pins for something I'm just going to drink......... For drawing and injecting seperate pins and new everytome.

Sorken is offline Member
    for drawing, same one 2-3 times.. injecting, new one every time

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Some of you guys may want to bother reading the actual post. Hes talking about ancillaries. You drink the ancillaries, you dont inject them.

And yes, I also use the same every time. In fact I took an 18g and clipped the point of to make it dull and use it. Dont wanna accidently stab my tongue or anything, and I do know someone that happened to.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Dont wanna accidently stab my tongue or anything, and I do know someone that happened to.
    I havn't done that, but when I had my head tilt back and ready to spray, I droppd that sucker and it landed in my thigh
    That was a major dissapointment

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I havn't done that, but when I had my head tilt back and ready to spray, I droppd that sucker and it landed in my thigh
    LMAO Even through comedy you still show your intelligence I droped my pin on my foot, that was a scary site go behold. Bleed forever too, glad I didnt get an infection.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I stabbed my lip a few weeks back......... didn't feel too good. I learned now it's a good idea to bang the pin at the bottom of the vial a few times to dull it a bit.

I like Billy's idea a little bit better though.

how about just drawing with the needle, take it off the syringe then squirt it without the needle? this came naturally to me the first time!

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    Got you! I am asking about drawing from Liquid Ancillaries.... is it safe to re-use the same needle and syringe?
    Pins cost less than 25 cents, never reuse....

big swoll is offline Member
    I use the same drawing pin for my ancilleries for the entire time

same here

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygh
    With as cheap as needles are, why would anyone screw around and reuse the same needle?????
    Just cause they are cheap doesnt mean people like buying a HUGE amount and throwing a needle away when it is JUST used for sucking the juice out of the vial.
    Ive never reused but next cycle I think Im just gonna re use the sucking needle at least twice. Not like it is the needle I inject with.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Hey, at least you didn't stab Mr. Happy.....now that WOULD be a dissapointment. hahahaha But I'd still laugh.

Hey, after you draw up what you need......why not just remove the needle before shooting the stuff in your mouth? Just a thought.

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Hey, after you draw up what you need......why not just remove the needle before shooting the stuff in your mouth? Just a thought.
    yeah could you just do that instead of possibly stabbing your mouth with the needle, or does the needle make sure you get it all? thanks for info.

decadbal is offline Banned
    never, they are like 20 cents each.....

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I never reuse the same syringe but I draw with the needle I used in the previous injection that way I keep a constant in and out flow of needles. I never inject with the same needle with the price and the risk you take. It is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I never reuse the same syringe but I draw with the needle I used in the previous injection that way I keep a constant in and out flow of needles. I never inject with the same needle with the price and the risk you take. It is not worth it.
    like Billy Bathgate said "Hes talking about ancillaries" not shooting gear. No one should be shooting with the same needle ever, that's a given.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Are you crazy. Never use the same needle. They are so cheap, why take the risk of infection. Most likely if you get an infection you will not now it or mostlikely ignore the symptoms until it is to late, then the only way to remove the infection (cyst) is surgically. DON'T mess with it.
    It would look real good gettin up on stage with a chuck of muscle out of your ass.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Wuth them being so cheap NEVER. Not worth the chance.

Swellin Guest
    HOLD THE PHONE! Go to the pharmacy and get the syringes for oral liquids. They are about the same size as a slin pin, and will fit down in your vial. There is no needle...they won't even accept one. Get a half dozen of these things, and wash them when you are done.

Since we are talking about dropping needles...I was making prop last night, and dropped a 10cc syringe with an 18g needle.....into my big toe. The liquid was rather warm too. You should see the big toe pump I got today from doing calf raises!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Ouch!!!

Thread Information