meathead84 is offline Associate Member

New study on HCG

Summary:
    HCG that comes from a humans urine has found to have possible trace deseases that go undected through the process and leave a small percent chance that the user could be injecting their body with disease. Doctors have since developed a much better drug to do the same thing CHORIOGONADOTROPIN under the name Ovidrel comes in a 250mcg powder and seperate liquid vial that are disolved the same way as your regualr HCG only the new version doesnt have the"h" in front this is because the took humans out of the equation and made a synthetic version that is far more powerful just 250mcg of the synthetic version is equal to 20,000 iu's of hcg and can be found at half that price and much safer to use.

plenty of articles can be found by typing in "ovidrel 250 mcg" into googles search engine the way i have spelt it including quotes

McBain is offline Member
    interesting, do you have any numbers (in terms or % of HCG possibly contaiminated, I would think we would have heard about this a while ago if it was that serious) or names of diseases that can possibly be contracted?

Dipsy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead84
    Summary:
    HCG that comes from a humans urine has found to have possible trace deseases that go undected through the process and leave a small percent chance that the user could be injecting their body with disease.
    damn it, i've just bought meself some hcg , D'oh.

what kind of diseases r we taking about here?

dipsy.

FozzyBear is offline New Member
    Sorry for a 2nd bump of this subject, but if anyone taking this HG instead of HCG ?

Thread Information