widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member

ganabol 50 real or fake????

just bought ganabol 50mg per ml, 50 ml bottle.... it has the old label torn off with the bottle in one of the new boxes.. clear to the naked eye in 2cc incriments... bitter to the taste..reliable source....numbers match from box and label...but i could scratch the numbers off the box....sorry no pic yet.... feed back please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

panabolic is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb pic for ya

Hey bro, here is a pic of the real deal Ganabol 50 - 10ml & 50ml jugs. Does it look anything like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ganabol 50 real or fake????-cimg0214.jpg  

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    when you say ganabol are you referring to the name brand or just a 50mg/ml jug?

Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    when you say ganabol are you referring to the name brand or just a 50mg/ml jug?
    name brand.

Quote Originally Posted by panabolic
    Hey bro, here is a pic of the real deal Ganabol 50 - 10ml & 50ml jugs. Does it look anything like this?
    yes..the box is exactly the same....but i got the 50ml jug with a label not the white silk screened kind.....and the label was torn off the bottle and put in the box along with the bottle?????????????

im convince that it is real though....ive got veins popping out of everwhere..

panabolic is offline Associate Member

label on bottle ????

Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    yes..the box is exactly the same....but i got the 50ml jug with a label not the white silk screened kind.....and the label was torn off the bottle and put in the box along with the bottle?????????????
    don't know about the label thing, there is no label on the bottle at all. IMO it's always come the same as the picture I posted, could be wrong. I know that the Ganabol 50 I have came right out of Colombia (where it's made) and is 100 legit no question about it. I wish you could send me/post a pic of it, but if it's working for ya, right on.

I doubt anyone fakes ganabol, or if they do its not often.

Thread Information