100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Mudman, Doc, Asymetrical... Help Me Out!

Alright... I have done a lot of research.. bought my own books and what not but I am having some trouble on DETAILS when it comes to my cycle. I am going to do Test E. 500mg/week and Deca 400mg/week. Now...

-I think I am going to run the Test for 12 weeks.. run the Deca for 10... is that right?? cut the Deca out (2) weeks before the test? Is that a good length for that cycle or should/can I make it longer?

-I would start my PCT with Clomid 14 days after the last Test injection right? How many weeks of Clomid for this cycle? 3 or 4?
    -Using Nolvadex at 20mg/day from the start all the way through... should I up it to 40 for PCT?

-Now I'm using deca so I need some bromo.... how much should I get on hand??? how do I know when to use it and how much?
    -I see a lot of recomendations for l-dex? Should I use this too???

-I'm going to TJ to get my sh1t.. where do I get what? I mean.. Pharmacy VS Veterinarian Supply?

I am going to spend more on my anti-e's and pct then my test/deca!... but whatever is the right way I'll try to grin and bear..

If someone were to map this out for me I would be VERY appreciative... I just don't have the knowledge or resources to get accurate answers to ALL of these questions as they pertain to this situation. If you could answer all of them at once it would be great too! Anyone able to easily calculate the amount of each I would need? I SUCK at math...
    Thanks in advance!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Alright... I have done a lot of research.. bought my own books and what not but I am having some trouble on DETAILS when it comes to my cycle. I am going to do Test E. 500mg/week and Deca 400mg/week. Now...

-I think I am going to run the Test for 12 weeks.. run the Deca for 10... is that right?? cut the Deca out (2) weeks before the test? Is that a good length for that cycle or should/can I make it longer?

-I would start my PCT with Clomid 14 days after the last Test injection right? How many weeks of Clomid for this cycle? 3 or 4?
    -Using Nolvadex at 20mg/day from the start all the way through... should I up it to 40 for PCT?

-Now I'm using deca so I need some bromo.... how much should I get on hand??? how do I know when to use it and how much?
    -I see a lot of recomendations for l-dex? Should I use this too???

-I'm going to TJ to get my sh1t.. where do I get what? I mean.. Pharmacy VS Veterinarian Supply?

I am going to spend more on my anti-e's and pct then my test/deca!... but whatever is the right way I'll try to grin and bear..

If someone were to map this out for me I would be VERY appreciative... I just don't have the knowledge or resources to get accurate answers to ALL of these questions as they pertain to this situation. If you could answer all of them at once it would be great too! Anyone able to easily calculate the amount of each I would need? I SUCK at math...
    Thanks in advance!
    ok bro, here we go
    your right on running the test longer than the deca....imo run it 3 weeks past, so extend the test another week
    as far as your anti-e's, imo get l-dex from a research company(pm me if you need an addy) and run .25ml l-dex and 10mg nolv ed(all the way through pct as well)......this will keep your lipids in check, as well as blocking the water that test/deca can cause
    now as far as progesterone associated with deca, there are different possibilities:
    1. 400mg deca/week not really enough to worry about (600mg+ i would have bromo)
    2. buy 1 bottle of bromo, and keep on hand.....if symptoms occur, run 2.5mg bromo/ed
    3. have b6 on hand(good idea, appetite, etc.) run at 200mg/ed if suspected progesterone symptoms occur
    you will need 30 ml test e(250mg/ml)
    need 40ml deca(100mg/ml)
    as far as mexico, not real familiar
    probobaly be ok with QV gear, and it should be readily available there
    my first choices on test e would be 1. proline 2. bm 3. sydgroup
    and first choice for deca would be 1. organon yellow top
    have run all those with outstanding results
    good luck bro, and hopefully the experts will get on here and give you good advice (mud, pheed, doc, etc)

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    ok... how about winny weeks 6-10 @ 50mg/day for Deca Gyno? Does that really work? Also how many weeks of clomid?

you can run the win, would'nt rely on it as a p blocker.....imo run it weeks 9-15 and start 3 weeks of clomid, nolv, and l-dex after your last win shot(after running test to week 13) 6 weeks win @50mg/ed best option

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    ok... how about winny weeks 6-10 @ 50mg/day for Deca Gyno? Does that really work? Also how many weeks of clomid?
    winny for deca gyno? do some more research on winny!
    is this your first cycle? test would be good by itself, but if u want to run deca too, stop it a wk earlier than test.
    in this case, pct start 2 wks after your last test inj!
    how many wks for your pct? do some more research on pct! (try with the search box for "pct deca" or "pct test deca").

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    winny for deca gyno? do some more research on winny!
    is this your first cycle? test would be good by itself, but if u want to run deca too, stop it a wk earlier than test.
    in this case, pct start 2 wks after your last test inj!
    how many wks for your pct? do some more research on pct! (try with the search box for "pct deca" or "pct test deca").
    his pct will start 2 weeks past his last test inject
    there is a reason test will be ran 3 weeks past the deca
    think you need to research deca pct bro
    also, this is'nt his first cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're 20 years old and have never ran gear before.............. I looked at the profile.

1. You're too young to start usining gear....... wait at least a year. You can gain naturally for awhile..... why waste that?
    2. When you do your first cycle run a test only cycle there's no need to run Deca in a first

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with Mud on this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You're 20 years old and have never ran gear before.............. I looked at the profile.

1. You're too young to start usining gear....... wait at least a year. You can gain naturally for awhile..... why waste that?
    2. When you do your first cycle run a test only cycle there's no need to run Deca in a first
    exactly right.....was under impression from previous threads that this was'nt his first

Swellin Guest
    At least this young man has actually done his research...maybe that was why everybody was so willing to help.
    Wait a couple of years bro....
    It makes a huge difference!
    Last edited by Swellin; 03-20-2004 at 10:14 AM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    100% good research you have done. Good questions too. Mud, swellin, asymmetrical gave good advice. As for my opinion. 20 years old is borderline for starting steroids . It is acceptable but not recommended. If you decide to run a cycle, to the least, do a test only cycle and drop the deca . Your first cycle should be plain and easy with an androgenic first. Just to see how you react atleast. The others have given you the proper advice on nolva, ldex, and PCT. Im concurring advice the others have given you and I side with them.

Thread Information