NorCalTyrant is offline New Member

Question Help Me Out Here Fellows.

I just beefed up my first cycle and I would like to know what you, with experience think....here it is.....400mg-Dec-Dur/weekly.....200mg-EQ/weekly....10mg-D-bol/daily......100mg Winny/EOD. What should I expect off this.....would it be wise to do cardio on this cycle to make the following cut phase less strenuous or should I just go for size now and save the Slim Goodbody **** for later.What works best?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    terrible cycle......research is a must before diving into a cycle

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You just started posting last night right after joining.....have you looked in the educational threads yet??

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    yes thats a horrible cycle
    heres a basic layout for 1

weeks 1 - 4: 30 mgs DBOL ED
    weeks 1 - 12: 250 mgs Test enanthate twice a week

do a search on "pct", "clomid", "nolva"

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Trainwreck of a cycle Bro - read up more before putting potentially dangerous substances into your body

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalTyrant
    I just beefed up my first cycle and I would like to know what you, with experience think....here it is.....400mg-Dec-Dur/weekly.....200mg-EQ/weekly....10mg-D-bol/daily......100mg Winny/EOD. What should I expect off this.....would it be wise to do cardio on this cycle to make the following cut phase less strenuous or should I just go for size now and save the Slim Goodbody **** for later.What works best?
    I'll help you out here bro. First off, WHERE"S THE F*N TEST??? Deca and no test=limp dick. Secondly, there's no need IMO to run Eq and deca together. It's one or the other. Third, you shouldn't run dbol and winny together if you want to be nice to your liver. And finally, I favor a higher dbol dosage for really quick gains.

Here's what I would suggest:

1-4: Dbol 40mgs ED
    1-12: Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    1-11: Deca 400mg/wk
    I'd scratch the winny for your 1st cycle
    15-18: Clomid
    nolva as needed

Swellin Guest
    You might think the guys beat you up a little on this one, but not really. Everybody is trying to impress upon you the importance of doing some research on here, as well as the nightmare you listed as a cycle. That one will hurt you....please don't do it.
    Toosmall posted a perfect cycle, assuming everything else is in order.
    How old are you?
    What are your stats?
    Ht/Wt/Bf/Training Experience
    What does your diet look like?
    What does your split look like?

Answer these and do some more research...you will get lots of help here...but you must first help yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    You might think the guys beat you up a little on this one, but not really. Everybody is trying to impress upon you the importance of doing some research on here, as well as the nightmare you listed as a cycle. That one will hurt you....please don't do it.
    Toosmall posted a perfect cycle, assuming everything else is in order.
    How old are you?
    What are your stats?
    Ht/Wt/Bf/Training Experience
    What does your diet look like?
    What does your split look like?

Answer these and do some more research...you will get lots of help here...but you must first help yourself.
    Nice post Bro - I would have written something like that down if it wasn't for this **** cycle !!!!!! LOL Just no patience

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Deca and EQ together with no Test ... YIKES !! You'll be getting no lovin'.

Question Need more help, thanks for youre response

Heres what I have access to Sustanon , D-Bol, Finaplex, Dec-Dur, and EQ. What should I do here with my limited resources. Fire away. By a trainwreck of a cycle do you mean plain bad for me or just I ain,t really going to get bigger.

Heres what I have access to Sustanon, D-Bol, Finaplex, Dec-Dur, and EQ. What should I do here with my limited resources. Fire away. By a trainwreck of a cycle do you mean plain bad for me or just I ain,t really going to get bigger.
    Bro this is your 1st cycle - what are your stats ? By trainwreck I meant both bad for you and not researched and planned out. I try to stay away from Sust because the short acting esters have to be shot every day to be effective. I stay with Test E or Cyp for the main part of cycle with Prop or Dbol as a kickstart. Bro read up on all the compunds and use the educational threads - the gear will still be there when you are done and you will understand what the Bros are saying about how bad that cycle would have been for you.

Question MY stats

5'6, 165, 15%bf?, bench max 260, 23 years old...so in this fairy tale world should I just drop the winny & Eq and pick up the Test along with Dec and d-bol or what....I'm in my 2nd week guys, so the train is already in motion. I have limited access to this computer and must come up with a gameplan soon or all my monopoly money is going to back to the bank. Please write a sample cycle that I could impose {with my resources} that would decrease the negatives and accentuate the positives in this fairy tale world of damsels and dragons. I can handle the "you idiot" comments if you could help me out. Thanks

Swellin Guest
    Honestly, and I know you don't want to hear this...STOP NOW! Get another source. Do some more research, and start again a little later, when you are better prepared.
    You must realize that sustanon needs to be injected at least every other day. That means it will be costly. You can preload, and split the amps into two shots. This will have you taking 500mg over 8 days....plenty to grow on! No need for the rest of this stuff...you don't need it and shouldn't run it.

You need to find some test e or cyp. It will cost you less and be easier to maintain your plasma levels.

DROP ALL OF THE OTHER JUNK!

If you must use sust...this is just my recommendation....but here goes:
    weeks 1-12 125mg EOD
    Nolva 10mg ED
    weeks 15-17 clomid 300/100/50
    15-17 nolva 20mg ED

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    yea, i was going to say the same thing. Stop your cycle now, and do some more research. Its not too late to get all your stuff together and do it the right way.

Thumbs up Thanks guys

I,m glad I found this site and reall appreciate all your help. I'm going to drop winny, and Eq and pick up the test en. I'll save the rest for a rainy day. You guys saved my organs from the blender, thanks again...I don't know why the Gingerbread Man{a good friend} acted like he knew what he was doing when he put me on this cycle. What a putz and I'm totally in the wrong for not questioning it at first. From candyland this is NorCal signing off.

I,m glad I found this site and reall appreciate all your help. I'm going to drop winny, and Eq and pick up the test en. I'll save the rest for a rainy day. You guys saved my organs from the blender, thanks again...I don't know why the Gingerbread Man{a good friend} acted like he knew what he was doing when he put me on this cycle. What a putz and I'm totally in the wrong for not questioning it at first. From candyland this is NorCal signing off.
    Glad to hear it Bro - keep us posted

Swellin Guest
    You have shown your ability to take constructive criticism and to change your plans, based on new information. You will fit in well around here. Hang around...read.....ask questions....read....all of this will help you in the long run.
    In the short run, go to the diet and training forums. There might be some things in there that can help you immediately.

Glad to hear you have made the right decision!

Thread Information