powrhouse8619 is offline New Member

Exclamation Elbow/Juice Problem (Please Help!)

At the end of my first cycle, about two weeks before finished, a golfball size lump of fluid formed on my left elbow. I had to go to the doc, get it numbed and drained of about 13 cc's of blood and fluid and still took a while to fully go down. I didn't fully understand why this happened.

Now four months later ive started my next cycle, am about 2 weeks in, and have noticed my elbow is swelling up again during an arm workout today. nowhere near to the extent as before but im worried that it will happen again as the cycle and my training continues and everything will be ****ed. Has this problem ever happened to anyone here??? Why does my bursa sack keep leeking fluid??? And is there anything i can do to prevent this while on gear?? Please help a bro out, Thanks.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like either an infection or an allergic reaction. My elbow swelled during my last cycle, which was a reaction to sust. Are you sure you are using completely sterile equipment and cleaning the site with alcohol? Also, what are you taking?

Yes im very careful about keeping everythiing clean and sterile. Im currently takin test, eq, and tren . This was the same elements i was using in my first, but at different dosages, and the tren wasn't added till the last 3 weeks. Wouldnt i have other superficial symptoms if this was an allergy? its only my left elbow that seems to be buggin, i dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by powrhouse8619
    Yes im very careful about keeping everythiing clean and sterile. Im currently takin test, eq, and tren. This was the same elements i was using in my first, but at different dosages, and the tren wasn't added till the last 3 weeks. Wouldnt i have other superficial symptoms if this was an allergy? its only my left elbow that seems to be buggin, i dont get it.
    Hmm...well this happened to me (with the sust) when I injected it into my tri's, is that where you inject sometimes?

all of what im usin now are long esters, so its been either the glutes or the quads. However i did use tren acetate the first week in my delts, but it wouldve been outta my system by now and it was only 75mg eod. Im usin tren enan now.

Well what did your doc say the first time it happened? And since I'm assuming your body is exhibiting the same symptoms, maybe it's the same prob.

well i didnt tell my doc i used juice. He said that this usually happens when your elbow hits something causing the bursa sac, which cushions between the elbow and skin, to rupture and leak in fluid. Hockey players experience this a lot. Though i never remembering bumpin my elbow. it was more like my elbow over time felt sore and tight, untill eventually one day it just blew to this big ball without me even noticing.

Sorry i just wanted to bump this thread because the problem aint goin away and i really want this cycle to go well, so if anyone can give me any advice or direction id appreciate it, thanks.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    go get it drained again... it might be that the heavier you lift your 'sack' cannot take the additional weight. ask the doctor how to prevent leakage if it happens to people ask how to make it stop coming back.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    If you know its happening again and you have to get it drainned and cannot lift heavy then cut your cycle now since its only 2 weeks do a short pct get your elbow healed and drainned and start over again.

Thread Information