Thread: sex drive

madmanz is offline Junior Member

sex drive

just finished my pct and i dont seem to have any sex drive, is this cause im not producing enough test on my own?
    cycle was 13weeks 600test 400deca 4weeks dbol
    thx

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    deca involved, what was your entire cycle and what did you do for pct?

Sorken is offline Member
    when did you finnish you deca ??

madmanz is offline Junior Member
    i finished deca about 5 weeks ago i was doing about 400per week
    pct was clomid for 20days 250 100 50 split and about 20mgs of nolvadex every day

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madmanz
    i finished deca about 5 weeks ago i was doing about 400per week
    pct was clomid for 20days 250 100 50 split and about 20mgs of nolvadex every day
    Deca doesnt fade from your body for 4 weeks, so sometimes its a good idea to discontinue deca 2 weeks before you end your long ester testosterone , then the 3rd week after ending the testosterone (5 to 6 weeks after ending the deca) begin PCT. Its not so much that deca shuts you down so hard, it just lingers in your body longer then anything else. It continues to be present in your body - enough to prevent recovery for 4 weeks, sometimes longer if you kept hitting the same muscle over and over agai with injections so you end up with more residue in the muscle then the body can remove and use. You might want to go back on clomid for a couple more weeks because your real PCT didnt start until maybe a week or two later then you anticipated. Also might help to do some tongkat ali and/or tribulus for the next month to 45 days. These are LH stimulants and will not inhibit recovery or cause second crash when exiting/ending them. The also help reduce testosterone binding globulins which might possibly be rendering the testosterone you ARE producing, as if useless. In either case after 600 mg a week of testosterone, your body has a tollerance effect to testostoerone so its possible you could have a normal supply of testosterone in system but its not supporting your sex drive because of this tollerance effect and the binding globulins.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 03-19-2004 at 12:56 PM.

flexshack is offline Member
    what
    Last edited by flexshack; 04-07-2006 at 05:01 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    nptadude, i have also wondered about a possible tolerance effect from using roids. besides the increase in shbg, i wonder if we build tolerances to our natural test from using exogenous test. and does this tolerance ever go away?
    No I think the low testosterone period in PCT reverses tollerance. Also I do believe the SHBG's are the primary cause and effect of testosterone tollerance.

I think after decent off period, tollerance drops and another cycle is once again effective.

Thread Information