HULK82 is offline New Member

Need Help Stack Question

Hey Bros I'm Starting My 3rd Cycle The Last Three Were All Deca And Sus, I'm Sort Of On A Freaze Now From Gaining So I Wanted To Start A New One I Was Wondering How Much I Should Take

My New Cycles Gonna Be Deca And Test Enan, Dbol And Then Hit Winny On Week 8 The Totals Gonna Be 14 Weeks...

Im At Week 7 Now And Not Seeing Much Gains My Doses Were 4oo Test A Week And 400 Deca I Was Doing 600 Test And 400 Deca But Was Get'n Kinda Screwed Up On My Breathing And Stuff But Thats Okay Now.........

So I Wanna Go Back To 600 Test A Week And 400 Deca......do You Guys I Should Go Higher Or What....cuz Going Lower Ain't Doing Much.......i'm 22 And 226 Right Now.......and 5'11......

Need Advise Bros I Wanna Get Huge And I'm On A Freeze Now. What Should I Do...i Eat Like A Horse MOST OF THE TIME BUT WITH SCHOOL IT'S KINDA HARD SOMETIMES.......need Advise I'm On Week 7 And Have 7 Weeks Left.......
    Last edited by HULK82; 03-15-2004 at 06:50 PM.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    600test 400 deca looks good just make sure you eat like a hourse. 5000 cals per day.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    man that is a lot of capital letters

i start to get all weird with 600 test a week so i'm gonna cut it down to 500 and see what happens now what i mean is like i get so hot and im always sweating and my heart is fluttering do you think i'll see any strong gains with 500 test and 400 deca week?

i wanna hit up atleast 15 pounds it's week 8 now and i'm gonna hit up 30cc of winny for about 7 weeks...i'm going for a total of 14 week cycle..........i need some advise kinda in a jam right now.....i think i'm gonna switch to weight gainer protein now instead of just whey protein.....

i wasn't doing that before because it sticks to my stomatch real fast....so i'm gonna try it anyways hopefully the winny should cut that out..........

what you all think.......???????

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    What doses did you use prior to this cycle? And what were the results..
    Last edited by RageControl; 03-18-2004 at 06:32 PM.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULK82
    Hey Bros I'm Starting My 3rd Cycle The Last Three Were All Deca And Sus, I'm Sort Of On A Freaze Now From Gaining So I Wanted To Start A New One I Was Wondering How Much I Should Take

My New Cycles Gonna Be Deca And Test Enan, Dbol And Then Hit Winny On Week 8 The Totals Gonna Be 14 Weeks...

Im At Week 7 Now And Not Seeing Much Gains My Doses Were 4oo Test A Week And 400 Deca I Was Doing 600 Test And 400 Deca But Was Get'n Kinda Screwed Up On My Breathing And Stuff But Thats Okay Now.........

So I Wanna Go Back To 600 Test A Week And 400 Deca......do You Guys I Should Go Higher Or What....cuz Going Lower Ain't Doing Much.......i'm 22 And 226 Right Now.......and 5'11......

Need Advise Bros I Wanna Get Huge And I'm On A Freeze Now. What Should I Do...i Eat Like A Horse MOST OF THE TIME BUT WITH SCHOOL IT'S KINDA HARD SOMETIMES.......need Advise I'm On Week 7 And Have 7 Weeks Left.......
    You are already on wk 7 and don't know what you are doing. You need to plan out your clyce ahead of time.You can't just keep swithcing for 400mgs to 600mgs back to 400mgs up to 500mgs. Your levels are going to be all over the place... If this is your 3rd cycle and all the other cycles you took sust. than you should definitly be able to handle 600mgs of test if not more....

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    You are already on wk 7 and don't know what you are doing. You need to plan out your clyce ahead of time.You can't just keep swithcing for 400mgs to 600mgs back to 400mgs up to 500mgs. Your levels are going to be all over the place... If this is your 3rd cycle and all the other cycles you took sust. than you should definitly be able to handle 600mgs of test if not more....
    And another thing, in the begining you say you are starting a new cycle, and then you say you are on week 7. What's goin on....

sorry for the confusion bros i was hit'n up 250 sust and 200 deca for the very first cycle i did when i was 20....then i went to 500 sust and 400 deca still......now i'm hit'n enathate and deca plus 4 weeks post cycle dbol ...

i don't know guys everytime i go to 600 test my body just starts to burn at night and i get hella sweaty, and also my breathing starts to jump around alot like i have a hard time breathn.......when i hit up 400 test or 500 it seems to be okay.....with 400 deca a week.....

on the first cycles i did i gained about 20 pounds with all 2 cycles.....now i don't see much gains.......but my strengh is sorta going up.......

the enathate just isn't sit'n well with me bros.....i have 7 weeks left and think'n of changing to cyp just to see how i feel...that's what i was recommended by a buddy of mine....what do you all think....cuz you guys are the pros....?????

i just hit my first shot of winny today.....and gonna hit that up for 7 weeks.....5 times a week......50ml days a week....

what are tht total gains do you think ill gain...?????

could you clear these questions up for me bros..............

Hey Brooossss Need Help

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you should up the test E to 600.....deca at 400...and toss in the winny....u should be fine with those dosages if you have your training, diet and sleep schedule in order!!...good luck

thank all........and keep on pump'n

Thread Information