hoffmantl is offline New Member

what and how soon should I "feel" on D-Bol?

Just started using some gear for 1st time ever this Monday. 15mg/day of pink Brit Thai (i posted pics in the pics forum). It's Thursday night now and although I feel a bit stronger and have been a bit more intense - The slight boost in strength and intensity could just be psych since I'm taking everything more seriouly as a result of using gear for the first time.

What bugs me is that I dont really "feel" anything. So at day 4 I am wondering how soon should and exactly how/what I "feel" on D-bol.

Since Im a "virgin" I don't know what to expect.

talk to me someone..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what and how soon should I "feel" on D-Bol?-dbol.jpg  

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    dbol only?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro tell me you are not doing a DBol only cycle ? BTW that looks like real gear to me. You need to do some Test with that or you are gonna be real disappointed with the results. Dbol should be done at at least 30mg ED preferably 35-40mg. Bro please do some more research before doing this. Use the search button in uper right hand corner to look things up. Give us your stats so we can help you. Alot of Bros are gonna flame you abot this but just do some research on it before continuing. If you are scared of injecting you aren't ready for gear.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I hope your using test with the dbol ............but to answer your question,it will be in full force around day 10.But 15 mgs isn't really much at all,I see it as a waste actually.

Here are my stats - need advice on what gear to add to D-Bol

46 yrs old. 6 1 ft 240. Just started Dbol this Monday 3 tabs per day.

The plan is to stack with Deca and Sust and Anavar after the first week. Id like to do a series of 3 week mini cycles where for the first 3 weeks do Dbol and Sust, then 3 weeks of Sust and Deca then 3 weeks of Deca and Anavar.
    Then 2 weeks of something to get my natural test levels back. Meanwhile taking some AEs during the entire cycle.

My thinking is that changing gear every 3 weeks wil minimize receptor downgrade. The big question is - what dosage levels make sense for 46 years old 6' 1" 240.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    No i don't think this is a good idea. as you stated above this is your first time using gear. with this cycle you have proposed your blood levels will be up and down. just do a nice simple test cycle. I'm assuming you already have sustanon so you could do 1/2 cc (125mg) eod. for 10-12 weeks. only use one compound your first time so you can see how you will react. I would advise a single ester test, but if you already have sust you can use it. save the other gear for next time.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    (dbol and) test!
    also... 3 tabs ed? 5mg tabs? this will do.... NOTHING!
    my cycle (check my signature) could be an idea! or same cycle without dbols!!
    ive started to feel it 2-3 days after at the gym: good strenght increase!
    good luck man

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdog@usi
    No i don't think this is a good idea. as you stated above this is your first time using gear. with this cycle you have proposed your blood levels will be up and down. just do a nice simple test cycle. I'm assuming you already have sustanon so you could do 1/2 cc (125mg) eod. for 10-12 weeks. only use one compound your first time so you can see how you will react. I would advise a single ester test, but if you already have sust you can use it. save the other gear for next time.

Great advice !!!

Sorken is offline Member
    If you are going to add d-bols.. do it at least with 30mg/day.. you should be feeling something in 2-4 days !!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Your thinking doesn't make sense.

DBOL is used to kick start a cycle (You should uses 25/30mg ED for no more than 4 weeks)

Your first cycle definitely should just be a test only cycle for the reasons the bro's stated above

Your receptors are and will be fine. . I don't fully believe in the "receptor downgrade" especially after a few cycles..Don't keep changing every few weeks. Most AS, take 4 or 5 weeks just to kick in! Take DECA for example. It will take 4 weeks for the Deca to even start working. Compounds like Deca need to be run for 10-12 weeks!!!

Remember, with SUST, you need to shoot it E3D at a minimum. I would say it's better to shoot it E2 days to keep your levels more consistent.

I would say since all you've done is a few days of DBOL, stop, slow down, and do some more research!!!!

Any more questions, please let us know.

RastaDread is offline New Member
    I didn't feel the full effects of the D's until 12-14 days @ 35mg. But when it kicked in there was no mistake.

OK - that's it then - I wil STOP the D-Bol right now. Since Ive only done 3 days of 15mg per day. I probably have not radically changed my chemistry.

Agreed ?

OK - now I do research ... well Ive burnt my eyes out reading THOUSANDS of articles and conflicting info on what to do. The common theme I am hearing from the replies are that I should not change gear all the time and stick with one or two quality injectables at most and just see how I react. Use the first cycle to calibrate my reaction. It makes sense.

So here is my plan B

just go 12 weeks of Deca and Sust.

Anyone want to sugest dosages or have a srong aopinion about my choice of gear ?

Ok but I already have the above mentioned gear...

Instead of the Ester can I substitute Sust ?

I already have the Sust and Deca . I know Sust is just a mixture of tests and some people say you get a better response from Sust and just one.

and BTW - Is D-Bol a no-no for gear-rookies in general ?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    sust shoul be injected at least e3d!
    this is your first cycle... save the deca for another cycle!
    1-4 DBOLS 30mg/ed
    1-10 SUST (if u only can get this kind of test) 500 mg/wk (split into 2 shots)
    pct starts 3 wks after your last sust inj
    good luck

Thread Information