Socio is offline Associate Member

To All Teens Pls Read!!!!!

Okay im a fellow teen and just feel the EMOTIONAL Decision or AAS use should be addressed, now how many of us out there train in a gym with older , more experienced guys , All of us yes?
    Now unless u train at home u will see bigger, leaner, and yes more physically appealing physiques of OLDER guys and alot of them may have used drugs throwing around 500lbs deadlifts and squats well you screaming to get the 250bls off the ground ..... yes it can be depressing so you may think , well maybe if i used this and used that i could be one of these guys ... and ive thought this soo many times its not funny about 8-10 times ive wanted to use ... lucky the 1st few SERIOUS times my friend wouldnt hook me up because he knew i wasent ready i was lucky i had a friend who was looking out for ME... but chances are you wont .. you'll find someone who wants to make a quick buck but guys DONT LET AAS USE BE A EMOTIONAL decision , as i said ive considered it many times , esspecially during a plateu and then i would break out of it , make some gains and be happy again so guys give it time , dont try to be a 30yr old when ur barelly 19 chances are these guys looked nothing like you at your age so just keep training hard and remember your 18-19-20-21 what ever not 30!
    Last edited by Socio; 01-28-2002 at 12:13 AM.

bump

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I started at 19...I had been lifting religiously for about 5 yrs. and hit what I considered to be my natural height...I was comfortable with my decision but I don't generally think young people should use AAS. Too many people use them as a crutch and are lazy bastards...Do your research, think long and hard, and don't let anyone push you into it...

Well ... now im very well educated on AAS , dont plan on using for a little while but i have been training since i was 12-13 seriously since i was 15 ... so i have a good 3-4yrs of serious lifting under my belt ....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It has got nothing to do with being lazy.Most guys take AS when they have trained for a lot of years and have reached there own full potential natrualy...

Bexsome were talking about Teenagers using gear for a quick fix.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Well thats simple they should not take AS full stop...The quick way is not the best way..But i think we had this question before and most of the teens are still thinking of doing it.They want to learn the hard way even though all the older bros pointed out the bad sides a teen can have...

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    if these OLD vets didn't listen to nobody when they were teens, surely they cannot expect today's teens to listen to their advice...

I started working out at 14 and now I am 20... i started juicing at 19, very small cycles... At that time I've already hit my max height, 6'1", and reached a good base weight, 195lbs...

To each his own.. sometimes people mature differntly, at varying times, to a differing degree... just like there are 14 year olds with college degrees, there are teens ready to juice at 18-19..

john

Thread Information