Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: dbol

  1. #1
    chazz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    96

    dbol

    got some dboll off a site yes i know not to bright but that s all i have to work with any way any real way to tell if there real there pink they have the snake on them look just like the one,s in the pic forum can you tell by the taste orany other way

  2. #2
    chazz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    96
    anyone hello

  3. #3
    groverman1's Avatar
    groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    2,548
    Is the tail real pointy, post a pic if you can.

  4. #4
    Sorken's Avatar
    Sorken is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Gothenburg in Sweden
    Posts
    616
    yepp.. they taste like **** !!!

  5. #5
    chazz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    yepp.. they taste like **** !!!
    some of them taste stronger than others does that sound right an how do you post a pic

  6. #6
    Sorken's Avatar
    Sorken is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Gothenburg in Sweden
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by chazz
    some of them taste stronger than others does that sound right an how do you post a pic

    It's easy.. you find a button "Manage Attachment" when you add an reply, klick on it and you will find out !!

  7. #7
    chazz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    It's easy.. you find a button "Manage Attachment" when you add an reply, klick on it and you will find out !!
    I CANT GET IT FROM MY PIC OVER IN TO THIS AN THE PIC SUCKS IF YOU GO TO THE LEGIT PIC THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THE ONES IN THERE

  8. #8
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by chazz
    I CANT GET IT FROM MY PIC OVER IN TO THIS AN THE PIC SUCKS IF YOU GO TO THE LEGIT PIC THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THE ONES IN THERE
    Well if they look just like the ones in the legit pics section then they probably are legit.

  9. #9
    chazz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Well if they look just like the ones in the legit pics section then they probably are legit.
    I KNOW THERE ARE FAKES OUT THERE THAT CAN LOOK JUST THEM BUT HOW CAN YOU TELL FOR SURE

  10. #10
    coolwa is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    28
    dunno if ya can get real gear of a site......big chance..

  11. #11
    chazz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwa
    dunno if ya can get real gear of a site......big chance..
    DIDNT YOU TODAY ON ANOTHER POST SAY YOU ORDERED DBOL FROM *****.COM

  12. #12
    coolwa is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    28
    yea but still are not sure if there legit!!!! hope all is good...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •