Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

genetic potential

Is is true that after you cycle and complete pct, your body looks to go back into homeostasis so whatever your genetic potential for holding muscle is, say you can only be 200 lbs muscle but you get up to 220 at 5,4, you will eventually loose the 20 lbs over a long period of time even with hardcore lifting becuase u were not meant to hold that much muscle?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    Is is true that after you cycle and complete pct, your body looks to go back into homeostasis so whatever your genetic potential for holding muscle is, say you can only be 200 lbs muscle but you get up to 220 at 5,4, you will eventually loose the 20 lbs over a long period of time even with hardcore lifting becuase u were not meant to hold that much muscle?

ive been wondering the same thing myself.....i think it is true...u will eventually end up loosing everything!!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever gotten your frame tested for its max capacity. Mine is 240 based on my fram and I am sitting above that currently. I would probably sink to that weight no matter how hard I train if I'm off the gear.

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    yes you will lose the extra weight, but it can be changed
    using growth hormone either before/during/after cant remember which, you can change your maximum support

There's no way to accurately measure "genetic" potential. No one has ever fully reached their potential, so they would have no point of reference by which to measure. Different people are predisposed to be able to support more mass, sure, but you can't put a number to a limit. Reaching your potential, natural or otherwise, is as elusive as it gets.

Genetic potential is very real, but you'll just never see it. That's just like trying to say "what's the fastest time I can possibly run in the 100" or "how much can I possibly bench". Impossible to put a number to these kinds of things. Just focus on your diet and training rather than worrying about an unanswerable and pointless question. I don't mean to be harsh.
    Last edited by einstein1905; 03-19-2004 at 05:35 PM.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Have you ever gotten your frame tested for its max capacity. Mine is 240 based on my fram and I am sitting above that currently. I would probably sink to that weight no matter how hard I train if I'm off the gear.
    Where can u get ur frame tested for its max capacity?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Your doctor should be able to do it. I went to a physical therapist for my knees and elbows and she did it.

Where?

CASHUS7 is offline Junior Member
    One Of Those Weigh Stations On The Highway....lol

Thread Information