liquidex

Current Cycle
    wks 1-3 100mg prop eod
    wks 1-3 400mg cyp
    wks 4-12 600mg cyp
    wks 1-10 300mg deca
    started nolva 10mg ed at wk 3
    clomid pct

I am currently startings wk 7. Started weighting 184. I'm now 204. Last Wednesday night I thought I noticed a lump under my left nip. I immediately took an extra 20mg of nolva, and have been taking 40mg everyday since. I'm not really even sure that it was gyno (my chest never got sore or painful), but I'm scared as **** of getting it. I thought I would be more aware if I was getting it. I order liquidex today and plain on implementing it into my cycle and pct. How much liquidex should I take and how much should I back off the nolva? What about pct? It could just be some extra chest fat and water. Any suggestions?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    .25 mg ed of the ldex... keep the nolva at 20 mgs ed... thats a good dose to head off gyno...

why did you decide to build up the cyp dosage instead of runnning 600 mgs from the start?

fina fiend is offline New Member
    Even though the cyp wasn't kickin in yet, I wanted to steer clear of the 1000mg mark for test.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Being paranoid is one thing,but if you truly think you have a lump under your nipple,bring the Nolv to 60 mgs ed til it goes away.

fina fiend is offline New Member
    The other night I was pretty sure it was a small lump. Its just a mystery to me to why it doesn't hurt. I've been poking at a religiously for the past 5 day to see if I was paranoid. I'll probably have bruised ribs.

Thread Information