dnale48 is offline Junior Member

the family: how do i explain

how do i explain to family and friends the reasons i am suddenly getting massive. Alot of friends and ppl i know already think i am on steroids so i cant imagine whats going to happen when i really am.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    prohormones... m1t or something similar, just blame it on that... creatine, diet, exercise, etc...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Tell them, **** this creatine is good!

dnale48 is offline Junior Member
    my dad is totaly against anything unatural so PH is not an option for excuses.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    synthol?

"Hey thanks for noticing. Yeah....I've been bustin' my a$$ in the gym lately. I've worked really hard to get where I'm at. Oh...supplements?? Yeah I take creatine, glutamine, a multi-vit.......ya know. Oh.....and I've been eatin' like a horse too....a sh!t load of extra protein!!!!!!"

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    dude i have been in your shoes, but i was natural when i was accused for juicing, ill take it to the grave, just tell them you are drinking a lot of protein shakes
    i had the same problem now im on juice so i dont care lol

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    so am i i dont care either but ill take it to the grave
    all my close friends know, my step mom gives me shots sometimes (she's a nurse) my dad knows, my mom knows. i dont tell everyone but if they ask ill usually tell the truth. i then tell them its not a magic pill you have to work even harder cause you can push that much harder. 315 still feels like 315 for bench no matter what your on. i only weight 185-190 and im throwing 315 up for 6 reps on my last flat set

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    tell them you have a good source and see if they want some......then jack up the price on them

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    silly rabbit
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

omen78 is offline Member
    dude i have been in your shoes, but i was natural when i was accused for juicing, ill take it to the grave, just tell them you are drinking a lot of protein shakes
    Amen !!! Solid advice.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Im glad my parents are cool with me using steroids , my old man actually got me to do the research first before I did them to make sure I knew what I was doing. But seeing as though you parents arent cool with it just give em the ol' protein and creatine excuse.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell them u r using one of the so called designer legal steroids . i told my buddies i bought some boldione on the internet and they believed me. heck some of them really went out and bought it and were pissed cause they couldnt achieve the same results. best part is they just figured they didnt work as hard as i do in the gym.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    i think that is bull sh1t all around if your gonna lie to people... don't misleed them especially if it doesn't really matter... I know so many guys at the gym that are OBVIOUSLY juicing and just for fun I ask them what they take... and they feed me that bull... im like riiiiite... some good protein if you ask me! Anyways... when I do I'm gonna tell them the truth... and if I can pass a few bottles there way so be it... I think we should all be huge!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Celltech and bowflex

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    muscle tech supplements, just look at the people transformations in the ads.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    had the same problem bro.... I built up to my cycle. I would make sure my parents saw all the protein shakes and all the creatine and start going to the gym more and more. Tell them that you are starting to get more serious about the gym and you are going to really hit it hard to see some good results. make sure you make them aware of the changes as well! The reason for this is because when you start getting bigger you are going to know in the back of your head that its cause of the juice. You will unconsiously start to distance yourself away from family members. Going into your room, not eating or talking with mom or dad. They will know something is up if things like that start to happen. The changes in your appearance you can justify with hard work and diet, but your attitude and expression means more to them...my .02

barbarian is offline Banned
    lol yea im lucky to my dad has me plan out his cycles LOL!

Thread Information