Hyperlite is offline Associate Member

-= Question about ketotifen =-

Does ketotifen continue to upregulate the beta receptors even while your taking clen or ephedrine? Or do you need to come off for a week or two?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's why you use ketotifen........ it keeps your beta receptors from down regulating so you can run clen for long periods of time.

Aj2002 is offline Junior Member
    I could be wrong, but it also seems to make clen more effective.......I can take about 75% of what I used to and get the same feeling......

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's why you use ketotifen........ it keeps your beta receptors from down regulating so you can run clen for long periods of time.
    They were already downregulated before i started the ketotifen

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    ketotifen is the ****

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Sorry for the ignorance, but can keto be bought just about anywhere?? Or is it illegal?

Mr. Sparkle: Its somewhat or a "grey" area drug...

I just started my ECA back up today, after taking ketotifen for almost 2 weeks, and it is the s***! I feel like a kid in a candy store

Aj2002 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    Does ketotifen continue to upregulate the beta receptors even while your taking clen or ephedrine? Or do you need to come off for a week or two?
    This is part of a very informative post by Cycleon,do a search for the rest of it its in the educational forum....
    Ketotifen’s magic is that it upregulates the beta-receptors including the beta 2s that clen uses. As long as you are taking ketotifen, it will continue to clean these receptors, never allowing them to downregulate – even while on a heavy clen cycle. That means you can continue to take clen indefinitely without having to cycle off to regenerate the receptors. 2-3mg ED can upregulate even severely shut down receptors within a week.
    According to this, yes it can help to to upregulate your receptors.

Thanks for posting that, i read that earlier.

I had taken clen and ephedrine a couple times before starting ketotifen. So my receptors were already downregulated and i didn't know if i had to run ketotifen by itself for it to work better, or if it would continue to upregulate them while taking ephedrine, kinda like a "net effect" in favor of upregulation. Its kinda hard to explain via text....

Thread Information