CC777 is offline New Member

What can I expect to happen?

I have been on 500 mg test a week and 450mg deca a week for the past eight weeks.

I am upping the test and deca to 750mg a week for both and will begin winny at 50mg every day. I have been and will be on nolvadex ed the entire time.

What should I expect to happen?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you should expect it to mess with your blood levels......keep the doses the same

What will adding the winny do for me?

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    have you noticed any results yet? if so whats the point of raising it

and if not, after 8 weeks, your gear is bunk

if you are going to run winny, run it for the last 4 - 6 weeks of your cycle leading up to pct

Yes, I have added about 10 pounds and dropped about 3% bodyfat. Will the winny get the water from the test out of me? If I keep my cals up, should I continue to gain weight?

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    winny will make you harder

run nolva ED or ldex to get rid of the water

and yes keep your cals up if you are bulking

palequail is offline Banned
    you can bump it up...I've done that without negative results...however your body might not need it....I don't know if it helped me any...it just didn't do any harm

Is there any harm in running the 50mg winny ed for nine weeks?

palequail is offline Banned
    yeah that is toxic to your liver, also it will dry the **** out of your joints..you could lose your sex drive from it...I've heard some horror stories....orals shouldn't be ran longer than 6 weeks....be safe it is worth it.

Wouldn't the deca keep my joints feeling good and the test keep my libido up?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CC777
    I have been on 500 mg test a week and 450mg deca a week for the past eight weeks.

I am upping the test and deca to 750mg a week for both and will begin winny at 50mg every day. I have been and will be on nolvadex ed the entire time.

What should I expect to happen?
    If you can't grow on 500mg of test and 450 mg of deca per week then you're not gonna grow any better by increasing your dose to 750mg of testosterone per week.

A few questions for you:
    --Is this your first cycle?
    --What made you think that increasing the dose and throwing in a extra compound like winny is going to help you grow?
    --Do you think more is better? If you think more is better, you should get out of that thought process before you pump yourself with far too many steroids while still getting no significant gains.

The following are probably the reasons why you're not growing on 500mg of test and 450 mg of deca per week (listed from the most probable reason to the least probable reason):

A. Your diet is no good. <---more often than not this is the reason
    B. Your gear is bad.
    C. You're not using enough intesity during your workout.
    D. You're not working out correctly (Bad Form).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 03-19-2004 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    If you can't grow on 500mg of test and 450 mg of deca per week then you're not gonna grow any better by increasing your dose to 750mg of testosterone per week.

A few questions for you:
    --Is this your first cycle?
    --What made you think that increasing the dose and throwing in a extra compound like winny is going to help you grow?
    --Do you think more is better? If you think more is better, you should get out of that thought process before you pump yourself with far too many steroids while still getting no significant gains.

The following are probably the reasons why you're not growing on 500mg of test and 450 mg of deca per week (listed from the most probable reason to the least probable reason):

A. Your diet is no good. <---more often than not this is the reason
    B. Your gear is bad.
    C. You're not working out correctly
    D. You're not using enough intesity during your workout.

This is my fifth test/deca cycle, but the first with winny. LIke I posted earlier I have put on 10 pounds and dropped some bf. I just wanted opinions on upping the dosage and using the winny. What would you recommend?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CC777
    This is my fifth test/deca cycle, but the first with winny. LIke I posted earlier I have put on 10 pounds and dropped some bf. I just wanted opinions on upping the dosage and using the winny. What would you recommend?
    What I suggest is that you take time to seriously look at your diet, your workout plan and how often you rest.

Too many people just shove food in their mouth without taking time to make ABSOLUTLEY sure the food is supplying thier body with the CORRECT nutrients and the RIGHT AMOUNT of protien. If you're not taking time to really know what amount of carbs, fats and protien your meals provide, then you're probably not eating enough or correctly. No matter how many steroids you take, if you're not supplying your body with adequate fuel, then YOU WILL NOT GROW.

Increasing your dose should be the absolute, last resort. If you're taking Deca , EQ or Testosteron greater than or equal to a dose of 400mg per week, then there is absolutely NO reason why you shouldn't grow if your gear is real and your diet, rest and workout intensity are correct.

Even if your gear is bunk, you should still be growing a little if you're eating and working out correctly.

If after you read this post, you walk away thinking, "I know what I eat; I don't need to write down, dissect and improve my diet," then your diet will probably continue to defeat your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    What I suggest is that you take time to seriously look at your diet, your workout plan and how often you rest.

Too many people just shove food in their mouth without taking time to make ABSOLUTLEY sure the food is supplying thier body with the CORRECT nutrients and the RIGHT AMOUNT of protien. If you're not taking time to really know what amount of carbs, fats and protien your meals provide, then you're probably not eating enough or correctly. No matter how many steroids you take, if you're not supplying your body with adequate fuel, then YOU WILL NOT GROW.

Increasing your dose should be the absolute, last resort. If you're taking Deca , EQ or Testosteron greater than or equal to a dose of 400mg per week, then there is absolutely NO reason why you shouldn't grow if your gear is real and your diet, rest and workout intensity are correct.

Even if your gear is bunk, you should still be growing a little if you're eating and working out correctly.

If after you read this post, you walk away thinking, "I know what I eat; I don't need to write down, dissect and improve my diet," then your diet will probably continue to defeat your progress.

#1 60g protein, 60g carbs, 0fat
    #2 60g protein, 1 tablespoon flax oil.
    #3 PO meal 140g dextrose, 60g protein
    #4 PO meal 140g carbs, 60g protein, 5g far
    #5 60g protein, 60g carbs, 0 fat
    #6 60g protein, 1 tablspoon flax oil.

Also, I know what gear feels like and the QV I have is not fake.

Is 10 pounds and less bf in 8 weeks not progress to you?

Thread Information