Thread: My First Cycle

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member

Arrow My First Cycle

This is how I've planned out my first cycle. Wondering if you guys can give me some opinions. First off, I am 6'0, 195lbs... and have been working out hard for the past 8 months. I am somewhat on the chub side, but not much. 35 inch waist, 13 inch forearm, and about 7.5 inch wrist.

Ok, now for my cycle. I'm a college student, so unfortunately, I'm not the richest guy in the world. So this is what i was thinking for a simple beginning cycle. Deca 300mg/ week for 10 weeks. Clenbuterol 0.02 mg - 5 tabs daily for two weeks. Rotating every two weeks with Twinlab's Ripped Fuel (3 caps a day) for 10-12 weeks. All this while eating high protein, low carbo meals. Think it'll bulk me up and cut me up some?? Any opinions you guys could offer would be appreciated.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    8 months of working out isn't enough. Give yourself some time to develop naturally, on a proper diet. As far as the cycle goes, I don't like it. I wouldn't ever do Deca without test or Winny.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Ya bro, work out longer period of time and while your doing that save more money for a better cycle

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Check out the Diet Questions section. There are lots of posts about gaining mass and losing fat on a proper diet.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Let me tell you something... If you look like shit and do a cycle when you finish you'll still look like shit. Trust me I've seen it happen to some. You need to establish yourself a decent base before you do a cycle at least thats my opinion.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Follow the advice listed on this post already...keep hitting the gym somemore bud...get a base..figure what you want..save your money..and stack that cycle..save your stuff if you already have it..and get the rest when you can afford it.

good luck

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member

Thanks

Thanks for all of your inputs. I appreciate it. I plan on saving my money to at least get some test to stack it with. I'm going to watch my diet and keep hitting the weights and maybe start the cycle after the summer. But I'm still wondering how will I know when to start? When I'm peak condition?? Or what?

JungleJuice is offline New Member
    I agree with what everyone has already said. You need more experience in the gym before juicin. Watch your diet, eat healthy, go to the gym religiously. Then think about juicin.

JungleJuice

Thread Information