widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member

help on first cycle...hurry..please help!!

ive been on suspension 100 2x week,tren 50 2x week, for two weeks.(i was anxious and that was all that was available at the time but not what i wanted) i have 12 amps of sust 250 n 1 50ml eq 50mg per ml. how long should i wait after discontinuing the susp n tren to get on the sust and eq. and how much shoul i take im 25, 6'4 , 203lbs i was 193 two weeks ago. i train mon tues, wed off, thur fri sat, sun off.. high protein diet, i just recently got back in the gym about three weeks ago....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    can you get pct within the next few days? theres alot wrong with the way you've been running this. no flame... but suspension needs to be shot ed or 2x ed... and the tren acetate should be injected ed or eod at the least... i would take the susp ed for the until you can get some clomid, run the clomid for 3 weeks, then start another cycle in a few months.

you're also going to need alot more sust and eq for your next cycle... spend the time in between researching and planning your next cycle and you will be very happy with the results.

Swellin Guest
    Wait a minute tiger...stop the whole process...you just got back in the gym three weeks ago?????? You are pissing in the wind bro. You need protien and creatine right now...NOT AAS!
    This is absolutely not the time to be taking them.

Please stop and train a while first.

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Wait a minute tiger...stop the whole process...you just got back in the gym three weeks ago?????? You are pissing in the wind bro. You need protien and creatine right now...NOT AAS!
    This is absolutely not the time to be taking them.

Please stop and train a while first.
    Man you're brutal. But always right on the money.

Fusion - Take the advice bud. Get back you natural strength before starting your cycle. Otherwise as Swell said you're pissin in the wind. Not flamin bro just tryin to help.

Swellin Guest
    I'm usually not brutal...I have already seen what happend in this gentleman's other thread, and had hoped we headed this off...this time, I took a slightly more stern tone.
    Thanks for the props though bro.

Thread Information