Jicer is offline New Member

Question cutting cycle help

I need some help on a cutting cyle Im planning to do in a couple months. Rihgt now Im just finsihing up 8 weeks of test prop at 300mg evod and 10 weeks of winstrol of 50mh evod with some hcg and clomid as well. I am currently very lean, with hard muscle and alot of vascularity. I have upper ab definition but I cannot get rid of my love handles and lower gut. For the summer I want to be shredded completely with a sixpack. from information Ive read on the board and from friends advice I am planning to do a cyclke that consists of anavar , clenbueterol, and t-3. I am thinking of adding in some winstrol or masteron but I am not sure yet. My goal is get as shredded as possible, keep my hard muscle, increase my strength slightly and keep my weight around 215 and maybe down to 210. Could you guys give me some advice on whether this cycle would be useful, how long should i run each steroid and what dosage? here is some information about me, I am 22 years old, I weigh 217 at 7% bodyfat. The past cycle I did was my second ever, in the fall I did a cycle of eq and test eth. I lift weights 6 days a week and do cardio for 20 mintues 4 times a day on the stairmaster and bike. My diet is pretty clean as I eat alot of chicken and egg whites and take in around 250 grams of protein a day. I eat little fat and although I eat alot of carbs I front load them. I consume alcohol one day a week and do not overdo it. I understand to get completely shredded whithout great genetics it is mostly diet and cardio and I will cut back on cheating on my diet and I plan to do cardio 5 days a week for 30 mintues soon. Please give me some advice on my cycle or whatver cycle you would think would benefit me the most, thank you.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, first of all if your body fat is 7% you should see more than just upper abs. T3 is pretty serious. But stacking T3 and clen alone isnt a good idea. You might wanna run some test with it because T3 will make you lose some muscle along with the fat. There is a great thread about how to run T3 in the educational forum. Check that out, great thread.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    7% is a very low BF so you may want to get it checked again. Getting shredded is going to come from diet and cardio. T-3 and clen can help some while anavar will allow you to maintain muscle but in the end you are going to have to get your diet down.

Thread Information