ultranyteg is offline Junior Member

Question anyone use Arimdex ?

Anyone using Arimdex during thier cycle?

from what I'm getting, the only PCT you need is boosting your natural test production after using Arimdex.

And its the strongest actual "anti-estrogen" by blocking the conversion to estrogen completely.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    arimidex is used as an anti-e for gyno, bloating, etc.....im using it right now, and actually my doc prescribed it to me....been very effective so far

Swellin Guest
    L-dex is the same thing...yes, many of us use it. It changes nothing about the required pct. It just helps with the estrogen related sides.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is not the strongest anti-e but it is a good one. You still need to do PCT.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    what is the strongest anti e then? i was under the impression nothing beats it.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplecanibus
    what is the strongest anti e then? i was under the impression nothing beats it.

Letrozole (Femara) would probably be the strongest accesible AI, but I don't recmmend it's use for a couple of reasons
    1. It's time for peak concentrations in the blood stream is 4-6wks(l-dex is 72hrs)

2. Blood plasma levels are reduced by up to 40% with the addition of Nolva, and I think running a SERM along side your AI is optimal

3. Because of it's strength, it tends to have a greater negative effect towards lipids

4. An AI in PCT is a necessity IMO, and so are SERMs(Clomid/Nolva), again with the reduction effect nolva has on femara blood levels, L-dex is a better choice for PCT

Thread Information