Thread: DECA Question

bigtyme is offline New Member

DECA Question

Are you more likely to get DECA DICK if you are older?? I am thinking that at age 21 I probably have a very high level of testosterone .....Wouldn't it be harder for me to get a limp dick than guys a lot older than me......Please give me you guys thoughts???

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtyme
    Are you more likely to get DECA DICK if you are older?? I am thinking that at age 21 I probably have a very high level of testosterone.....Wouldn't it be harder for me to get a limp dick than guys a lot older than me......Please give me you guys thoughts???
    When the deca kicks in and supresses your natural test output,I don't care how young or old you are...you are risking the chance of poor sex drive.THis is why most ppl run some form of test along side it and at a higher dose.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    When the deca kicks in and supresses your natural test output,I don't care how young or old you are...you are risking the chance of poor sex drive.THis is why most ppl run some form of test along side it and at a higher dose.

Like Da Bull said...RUN TEST or you'll regret it!

bigtyme is offline New Member
    What about proviron ??? I have heard that it helps with deca dick??? Does it???

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Proviron makes me horny when the wind blows...

But i would still run some test with deca anyway

The 2 go together like peanut butter and jelly...

What about proviron??? I have heard that it helps with deca dick??? Does it???

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you more likely to get DECA DICK if you are older?? I am thinking that at age 21 I probably have a very high level of testosterone.....Wouldn't it be harder for me to get a limp dick than guys a lot older than me......Please give me you guys thoughts???
    Normally it takes two weeks of being on testosterone , boldenone , tren , EQ, etc to shut down your testosterone production. Nandrolone is a hormone that is normally shown as 1:10 in relation to testosterone and the body senses a high level of nandrolone (nor-testosterone) was indicating there is too much testosterone, shut down production. Actually while all others take 2 weeks to shut off your natural production, nandrolone, AKA deca will do this instantly on the first injection. Doesnt matter if you have earth's highest testosterone level naturally, take deca and all of that comes to a temporary end, all your testosterone prodction is shut down and you rapidly become testosterone deficient. This is why you need to stack real testosterone with deca so you avoid the testosterone deficiency. Also you need to end your deca about 2 weeks before you end testosterone so that you can recover normally.

One good thing, get test enanthate and you can "mix" the deca and test e in the same syringe and keep them on the same once a week or bi-weekly schedule.

Thread Information