rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member

cycle after surgery??

Okay guys, Im 27 years old, Ive been working out for 2yrs. I have a hard time gaining weight but I had managed to go from 5'9" 128lbs. to 144lbs.(about 3-4% body fat) over the course of the 2yrs. I was planning on starting my first cycle at the beginning of this month. (test enth. 250mgs a wk for 12 wks incl. nolv. and nolv./clomid pct.) My question is this. I recently got sick and had to have emergency surgery. I have lost alot of my weight and haven't been albe to work out for 2 months. Would you guys wait on starting the cycle? Im really depressed about losing everything I busted my butt to gain in the last 2yrs. I would really like to start my cycle to get back to 144 lbs as quick as possible, but I would like your opions on this.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rlslmshdy
    Okay guys, Im 27 years old, Ive been working out for 2yrs. I have a hard time gaining weight but I had managed to go from 5'9" 128lbs. to 144lbs.(about 3-4% body fat) over the course of the 2yrs. I was planning on starting my first cycle at the beginning of this month. (test enth. 250mgs a wk for 12 wks incl. nolv. and nolv./clomid pct.) My question is this. I recently got sick and had to have emergency surgery. I have lost alot of my weight and haven't been albe to work out for 2 months. Would you guys wait on starting the cycle? Im really depressed about losing everything I busted my butt to gain in the last 2yrs. I would really like to start my cycle to get back to 144 lbs as quick as possible, but I would like your opions on this.
    take the time and get back to the gym and try to put on some weight naturally. Getting everything in order before you start will yield a much more productive cycle than just jumping in, when your really not ready

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Agree with darkside. I had right shoulder surgery back in 1989. I only took 2 months to heal and was lifting light weight. Jumped into a cycle cause i thought i could handle it and about 5 weeks into it i was back in for another surgery on the same shoulder.
    I would give it at least 2 months just to heal and another 3 months of lifting before you jump back into it. Listen to your body if your having pains in that area take it easy.
    Better to go slow and safe then fast and hard in this case.

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    My surgery wasn't on a joint or muscle. It was on my small intestines. Guess I'll wait like you guys suggested and get back to where I was in the gym before I got sick. Im just frustrated with all the weight I lost. It wasn't easily gained and I have all my gear on hand ready to go.(like a ferrari in the garage and not able to drive it) thanks for the advice guys!!

Thread Information