lsone is offline New Member

Exclamation fina and deca question????

i am currently taking a cycle of

euro test cyp 500mg wk
    euro deca 600mg wk
    finaplix 100mg EOD

i wanted to know if i can mix the deca & cyp in the same syringe with the finaplix??? ive read up on the boards most of the info on the fina and i just wanted to know if fina can be injected from the same syringe....thanx for the help...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    better have some bromo on hand for that as your dosages will most assuredly lead to a flux of progesterone related sides caused by prolactin build up.

hop on the b6 @ 200-400mg for a few days then maintain at 200mg so you don't cause any irreversible gyno sides.

yes, you can mix it all no problem.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle is really off, your running deca and fina together=bad idea. Just to make it worse your running the deca higher then the test=bad idea.

2 bad ideas in one cycle will lead to some serious sides.

Drop the deca.

thanx alot guys for the input....now that youve let me know im gonna drop the deca and just use the test and the fina....please let me know what i need to reduce the side effects and please explain bromo to me....i forgot to mention that i have nolvadex on hand (i am running it thru) and clomid also (waiting to use for post cycle)...besides that what else do i need....also vit b6 helps with preventing gyno??? i appreciate the help......

let me know how i can fix the cycle and make it work out with the least amount of sides......this is the gear i have
    euro cyp 250
    fina 100mg
    (i have the deca but im droppping it)
    d-bol 50mg tabs
    nolvadex 20mg
    clomid 50mg
    let me know of any other post cyc meds that i may need i have access to any of it so feel free to recommend whatever it is i need...thanx again

WHEN DO I TAKE THE VIT B6?????? AND FOR HOW LONG????
    this site is really helpful and i appreciate the help from the senior members...thanx

Thread Information